My Sig pics

Tinypaws said:
I won't object D. :)
If delieverer doesn't mind that is? hehe :D
And make sure you capture his tongue in my arsehole on cam. ;)
I'd capture every second of your pure bliss, from every angle possible, even close ups if wanted!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: ;) :D
Just hope deliverer will approve! :D
 
Last edited:
Tinypaws said:
lol like he'd say yes!
I'd probably get my nips sliced off even suggesting it. hehe :kiss:
*buys you iron undies*
that will protect your nips ;) :devil:
 
Tinypaws said:
I won't object D. :)
If delieverer doesn't mind that is? hehe :D
And make sure you capture his tongue in my arsehole on cam. ;)

..Oh..I approve.... :devil:

......that would free me up to devour you... :p

..giving you my complete attention... :heart:
 
deliverer said:
..Oh..I approve.... :devil:

......that would free me up to devour you... :p

..giving you my complete attention... :heart:
Thanks D,

grabs vid cam to start filming! :devil: :devil: :D ;)
 
deliverer said:
..Oh..I approve.... :devil:

......that would free me up to devour you... :p

..giving you my complete attention... :heart:


*presses her thighs tightly together as pussy throbs*

Mmm, the thought is too much. :heart:
 
Tinypaws said:
*presses her thighs tightly together as pussy throbs*

Mmm, the thought is too much. :heart:


vid cam is rolling,the ravishing of Tiny take one! :devil: :nana: :devil: :nana:
 
Last edited:
Tinypaws said:
*presses her thighs tightly together as pussy throbs*

Mmm, the thought is too much. :heart:

..if the thought does that to you...

..I wonder what effect the action will have on you.... :devil:
 
deliverer said:
..if the thought does that to you...

..I wonder what effect the action will have on you.... :devil:

J yells ACTION everyone!!!! :D
 
deliverer said:
..if the thought does that to you...

..I wonder what effect the action will have on you.... :devil:


I'd turn in to a wild sex hungry animal. Dripping wet, and aching, ready to jump that beautiful cock of yours. Tied up tight of course so your prick is bulging through the rope ties. :kiss:
You have to let me taste you like that first. I want to get as much saliva over you as possible sexy, and that's just for starters. :heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
Tinypaws said:
I'd turn in to a wild sex hungry animal. Dripping wet, and aching, ready to jump that beautiful cock of yours. Tied up tight of course so your prick is bulging through the rope ties. :kiss:
You have to let me taste you like that first. I want to get as much saliva over you as possible sexy, and that's just for starters. :heart: :rose: :kiss:
woohooo a bondage film hehe :D
 
Tinypaws said:
I'd turn in to a wild sex hungry animal. Dripping wet, and aching, ready to jump that beautiful cock of yours. Tied up tight of course so your prick is bulging through the rope ties. :kiss:
You have to let me taste you like that first. I want to get as much saliva over you as possible sexy, and that's just for starters. :heart: :rose: :kiss:

....that's right...get the ropes soggy...

..cuz your pussy is gonna get burned by the friction they generate.... :devil:
 
good Morning

Good Morning sexy, Hope your weekend was very sweet just like you sweetie! :devil: :kiss: :p :heart: ;)
 
deliverer said:
....that's right...get the ropes soggy...

..cuz your pussy is gonna get burned by the friction they generate.... :devil:

Mmm I would love to get those ropes all soggy, so when you pull out all you can see is a bulging throbbing cock covered in strings of my cream.
I'd want you to make my cunny hurt till its swollen and red raw. :kiss: :heart:
 
Good morning. My you are sexy. Love the milky pics. pity you couldnt keep it going.
I too am into W/S. I enjoy the taking. Its so much fun. your bf will enjoy it i think. Keep the pics coming. They do it for me. x
 
Tinypaws said:
My weekend was good :) I hope yours was too?

Rested my sore neck from the accident on thurday, got really stiff friday night and saturday was hardly able to move it, Today is so much better though guess resting helped after all! :)
 
pomy said:
Good morning. My you are sexy. Love the milky pics. pity you couldnt keep it going.
I too am into W/S. I enjoy the taking. Its so much fun. your bf will enjoy it i think. Keep the pics coming. They do it for me. x

Thank you for sharing your meat with me pomy, its made my pussy trickle this morning.
The boyfriend enjoys taking anything I want to give him really. heh.
Thank you for your compliments, I'm glad they do it for you. It turns me on knowing that it makes you guys happy. heh :D :kiss:
 
John048 said:
Rested my sore neck from the accident on thurday, got really stiff friday night and saturday was hardly able to move it, Today is so much better though guess resting helped after all! :)


*strokes your neck*

I'm glad you are feeling much better than you did.

You're one for the wars aren't you. ;) :kiss:
 
aww

Tinypaws said:
*strokes your neck*

I'm glad you are feeling much better than you did.

You're one for the wars aren't you. ;) :kiss:

*mmmm * feels good sweetie, sweetie could ya stroke a lil lower, back is sore just a little, "hehe" :devil:

Thanks Dear! :rose: :rose:

yeah, been through enough in my time, don't really want to keep fighting, have no choice either, ;) I must try my best to stay the course! :kiss: ;)
 
Last edited:
John048 said:
*mmmm * feels good sweetie, sweetie could ya stroke a lil lower, back is sore just a little, "hehe" :devil:

Thanks Dear! :rose: :rose:

yeah, been through enough in my time, don't really want to keep fighting, have no choice either, ;) I must try my best to stay the course! :kiss: ;)

You will! :)
Thats the good thing about you.. well one good thing anyway ;)
 
Tinypaws said:
Mmm I would love to get those ropes all soggy, so when you pull out all you can see is a bulging throbbing cock covered in strings of my cream.
I'd want you to make my cunny hurt till its swollen and red raw. :kiss: :heart:

...then...when we were finally done, I would keep the ropes as they were.....letting your delicious cream dry on the ropes...

..then i'd play with them for a while a eat your dried juice from the ropes.... :devil:
 
deliverer said:
...then...when we were finally done, I would keep the ropes as they were.....letting your delicious cream dry on the ropes...

..then i'd play with them for a while a eat your dried juice from the ropes.... :devil:

Mmmm, you are so nasty, I love it. :D :kiss:

You're perfect!
 
Back
Top