My Sig pics

PussyMistress said:
Yes JJ, your Mistress has a lovely behind. Mine scares me but that's another issue. ;)

Thank you PussyMiss.... yours is cute also.... JJ lusts and yearns only for worshiping Miss Se7's
 
PussyMistress said:
Mine before kids was a little less scary. :p

Ooh come on now it's not scary.... your slave wants to worship yours as much as Miss Se7's slave wants to worship hers :cathappy:
 
Good afternoon Miss Se7.... J kneels before you and *kisses his Mistress all over* :devil: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: x24
 
John048 said:
Ooh come on now it's not scary.... your slave wants to worship yours as much as Miss Se7's slave wants to worship hers :cathappy:

And as I said to Randy as I'll say to you... I just don't see what you guys see. Mirrors are cruel. ;)
 
PussyMistress said:
And as I said to Randy as I'll say to you... I just don't see what you guys see. Mirrors are cruel. ;)

*Smiles* we always see a beautiful woman attached... it's not just the body... it's the mind, smile, & most important the eyes for they are the windows to the soul and heart... and if you look deeply into them you would also see what we see... well most of us ;) :cathappy: :rose:
 
ericsuprarz669 said:
Great pics there, I could bite that ass and those tits they look soooo yummy...mmmmm your so sexy


Thanks sexy, I like to be bitten, so anytime babe ;)
 
IrezumiKiss said:
Wow...Tiny...you know, I'm just now listening to your audio file...and...i've never enjoyed iTunes as much as I do now... :D

Sexy voice by the way...


You are too kind babe, glad you like it and my voice :p
Have a good weekend ;) :kiss:
 
John048 said:
See Mistress your slave doesn't lie and he said others would love your arse just as much as he does :kiss: :rose: :kiss:


Thanks Guys & girls... you helped me show my Mistress how beautiful she really is... :devil: :catroar:

Miss Se7's/aka tiny paws... slave JJ :devil:


I know JJ but you also new how shy I was about showing it. I guess I can now get over that a little. :p
 
PussyMistress said:
Yes JJ, your Mistress has a lovely behind. Mine scares me but that's another issue. ;)


Mine scared me too, that's why its taken so long to build up the courage. lol
 
Tinypaws said:
I know JJ but you also new how shy I was about showing it. I guess I can now get over that a little. :p

your right.... yes Ma'am :p and thanks for the quick hello and the *slap*.. was just dreaming about ya and out of no were felt your hand... :cathappy: :kiss:
 
Good evening every one.

I hope you are all having a great weekend, its alright for me I am off for the week so no need to think about going back to work on Tuesday. :cool: :rolleyes:
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
Good evening every one.

I hope you are all having a great weekend, its alright for me I am off for the week so no need to think about going back to work on Tuesday. :cool: :rolleyes:


Have a great break sexy :kiss:
You'll still be posting in the forums I hope :)
 
RocknRoll said:
afternoon misstress

how are you on such a loverly day?

Any plans?


Nothing planned, just a weekend of doing nothing :D
I'll be getting a stoned and watching something amusing, then have a few friends around later.

You?
 
Tinypaws said:
Nothing planned, just a weekend of doing nothing :D
I'll be getting a stoned and watching something amusing, then have a few friends around later.

You?
sounds fun!

hope you have some good time with your friends ;)

my plans... none really.. have a bath, waste time on lit etc...

*cuddles*
 
Goodness

Wow, these are awesome....and the "these7ensins.livejournal" is extremely HOT!!!

Thanks and hoping to see more.
 
Back
Top