My Slave Emes.

didijune48 said:
Well, not that much but I can deal with...Been sick for a while now praying for spring to come! And now, my periods just to finish me off....I am used to have such terrible ones!

OK... I guess I am a little depressed....I'll feel better tomorrow :rolleyes:
Have a nice one sweetie!

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:


Know what you mean about wanting spring...it snowed here today!!!!! :eek: :eek:

{{{{Didijune}}}} :kiss: hope you are feeling better hun :kiss:
 
JupiterRising said:
Warm ((Hugs)) and :kiss:es for you Emes.

Hope life is treating well. :rose:

You as well DM.

​




{{{JR}}} :kiss: :rose:


need something warm here tonight...its ffffffreezing!!!!

apart from being cold life is good...hope it is wth you too! :kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Hi Emes...Hope that you are doing well tonight...Hope that your day was good!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:




{{{{{Blueangel}}}}} :kiss: :rose:

Doing ok tonight thanks hun...apart from being cccccold! Hope you are too (well that is, not cold!!!)

:kiss:
 
Emes said:
{{{{{Blueangel}}}}} :kiss: :rose:

Doing ok tonight thanks hun...apart from being cccccold! Hope you are too (well that is, not cold!!!)

:kiss:


{{{{Emes}}}} :kiss: :rose:

Glad that you are doing okay sweetie...Sorry that you are so cold..It was pretty and sunny here today...I am good...:) :kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
{{{{Emes}}}} :kiss: :rose:

Glad that you are doing okay sweetie...Sorry that you are so cold..It was pretty and sunny here today...I am good...:) :kiss:



Thats it...make me jealous :devil: :mad: LOL



:kiss:
 
Emes said:
Know what you mean about wanting spring...it snowed here today!!!!! :eek: :eek:

{{{{Didijune}}}} :kiss: hope you are feeling better hun :kiss:

Thank you [[[[[[[[[[[ Emes]]]]]]]]]]]]] :kiss:

It is still just an OK day.... but, at least it is sunny here! The wind could freeze you on the spot tho.....but no snow which is pretty rare in here anyway.

Keep warm sweetie :kiss: :kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Sorry didn't mean to make you jealous hon! {{{{Emes}}}}

:kiss: :kiss:



Of course you didnt.... :rolleyes: LOL


it will be warm here....one day.....i hope LOL :kiss:
 
didijune48 said:
Thank you [[[[[[[[[[[ Emes]]]]]]]]]]]]] :kiss:

It is still just an OK day.... but, at least it is sunny here! The wind could freeze you on the spot tho.....but no snow which is pretty rare in here anyway.

Keep warm sweetie :kiss: :kiss:



I have 2 hot water bottles....one warming the bed now and the other to take up when i go so should be nice and warm tonight.


:kiss:
 
Emes said:
They are the best days to have! :D


Still would have been better if I had hot food and a drink for the night :rolleyes: Oh well it looks like tomorrow night is going to be home made pizza, red wine (or some other booze) and a new dvd :cathappy:
 
luv1 said:
Still would have been better if I had hot food and a drink for the night :rolleyes: Oh well it looks like tomorrow night is going to be home made pizza, red wine (or some other booze) and a new dvd :cathappy:



Thats given me an idea for saturday night now..... ;)
 
Well my night all depends on whether I get a package in the morning...or sat...or mon :rolleyes:
 
It's just a sequal to one of my favourt Anima films so I'm looking farward to it a lot :nana: It feels like I haven't sat down a watched a good film in ages.
 
Oh well, looks like no drink again for me tonight :rolleyes: The dvd didn't turn up....I wonder what the lads are doing tonight?
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
I hope that it warms up soon for you..I hate cold weather...... :kiss: :rose: :kiss:



I hate it too....though do like snuggling up indoors nice and warm, not having to go out....mmmmmmm


evening btw {{{Blueangel}}} :kiss: :rose:
 
luv1 said:
Oh well, looks like no drink again for me tonight :rolleyes: The dvd didn't turn up....I wonder what the lads are doing tonight?



Awwww poor luv :kiss: hope it turns up for you tomorrow!

:kiss:
 
Emes said:
I hate it too....though do like snuggling up indoors nice and warm, not having to go out....mmmmmmm


evening btw {{{Blueangel}}} :kiss: :rose:


Yes I hear you about snuggling indoors..that is always fun...But even better when you have someone to snuggle with to keep you warm...

Evening to you too sweetie..! {{{{Emes}}}} :kiss: :rose:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Yes I hear you about snuggling indoors..that is always fun...But even better when you have someone to snuggle with to keep you warm...

Evening to you too sweetie..! {{{{Emes}}}} :kiss: :rose:




Oh yes, having someone to snuggle up with you is good...i have a gorgeous cuddly gorilla for when i am not with Master! Not quite the same but.....;)


Hope things are well with you...got any plans for the weekend???
 
Back
Top