My Slut (closed)

Cosmic Knight

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Posts
1,419
It was time, and I hit the send button.

I had neither seen, nor used my slut in two weeks, and I, Sir, was in dire need.


My slut,
You will present yourself to Me, at My home, at precisely 7PM this evening.
You will spend the afternoon preparing yourself for Me.

You will be freshly shaved and lubed for anything that I might require, with your hair tied up.
Also you will paint your nails, hands and feet, and be wearing full make up, with deep red lipstick.
There will be a ring of lipstick around each nipple.

You will wear a full length leather coat, under which wuill be the following.
Red high heeled shoes.
Red seamed stockings (perfectly straight).
You will use massage oil, to show off your piercings.
A soft leather collar.

Sir will require a gift from you, of your choosing.
The quality of the gift, will determine the level of your punishment.

Your Master.
 
My Slut

My slut,
You will present yourself to Me, at My home, at precisely 7PM this evening.
You will spend the afternoon preparing yourself for Me.

You will be freshly shaved and lubed for anything that I might require, with your hair tied up.
Also you will paint your nails, hands and feet, and be wearing full make up, with deep red lipstick.
There will be a ring of lipstick around each nipple.

You will wear a full length leather coat, under which wuill be the following.
Red high heeled shoes.
Red seamed stockings (perfectly straight).
You will use massage oil, to show off your piercings.
A soft leather collar.

Sir will require a gift from you, of your choosing.
The quality of the gift, will determine the level of your punishment.

Your Master.

I read the note carefully. Sir was beckoning me to him once again. I smiled as I thought of all the naughty things he would do to me tonight. I had been two weeks since last he summoned me, and I was way overdue. My juices started flowing at the expectation of the evening. I washed and shaved and oiled my body as instructed. Taking careful consideration to my makeup and hair, nails and toes. I dressed in the outfit my Master requested. Circling my nipples in red lipstick, I grabbed the present, (A sapphire studded tie tack. The color and sparkle that matched my eyes.) and buttoned my overcoat. Stepping outside to the street I hailed a taxi to take me to his estate.

The driver tried to start a conversation with me, but all I could think about was this night. Arriving on Masters door step at exactly 7 PM, I rang the door and waited....
 
After my labours of the day, I drove home slowly, enjoying the evening air in my convertible,my mind filled with pleasure. The pleasure that is, of using my slut , however I wished to do so, for the next few hours.

I ate sparsely, food and sexual anticipation were never a good combination for me. Indeed, my preference was to eat pussy prior to a meal, not afterwards. I took a long hot shower, caressing and stroking my cock as I did so, but, not enough to orgasm, I had other plans for that delight.

Once dried, I chose the turquoise kimono, and the japanese shoes, made of cord, easy to slip on and off. The belt of the kimono, was only tied loosely, allowing my hard on free reign underneath, or peeping out, either was fine with me. My doorbell rang at the exact moment that I expected her, and I let her in, knowing that she would stand, eyes lowered, and await my command.

I stood in front of her, and discarded my belt, allowing the kimono to hang loose for now.

"Slut, you may remove your coat, before you knell, andgreet Sir`s cock, and that done, I will look at the gift."
 
My Slut

I rang the door bell and waited for my master to open the door. He did so, and gave me instructions immediately. Remove my cot and greet his cock, then hand over the present. That was easy enough, I thought to myself as I kept my eyes to the floor. I knew my night would not stay that way for l;ong, but no obeying a direct basic order would definitly get me into serious trouble. I entered the room, and closed the door behind me. Slipping the coat off of me, I stood before him in my red outfgit, hoping it would be to his liking. Slowly, I lowered myself to the floor before him and took his cock into my hands, sliding my velevty fingers down the shaft and cupped his balls at the same time. "Hello Sir Cock." I addressed it like it was a being of its own. It sprung up to greet me, and I kissed it on the tip of the head, opening my mouth and sliding my tongue around it in circles. As I did I offered the gift to my master and he took it.
 
I looked down at my slut, as her tongue greeted my cock.
I took the gift from her, opening it slowly as she studiously increased my arousal.
The tie tack was beautiful white gold, with a large sapphire as the centerpiece.


http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/jewelbasket_2140_116115044

I did not thank her verbally, my actions would tell her my thoughts, that was well understood.

Lowering my hand to her head, I pushed my now rigid cock deep into her mouth, as deep as I could, before releasing her. Then I pulled free, and moved to sit in my chair, with my legs parted, signifying for the slut to stand before me. I did not have to wait long, and soon, her magnificent breasts were just an inch or so from my mouth, and eyes.

The rings of lipstick arounf her pert hard nipples were exquisite, and I lifted her left tit. Licking at her nipple, and then its colorful adornment. I sucked, slowly at first, and then harder, nipping it with my teeth. All the while my free hand rubbed across her smooth mound, promising only at this stage.
I moved slightly, before devouring her other nipple, and only then did my free hand move lower. The middle finger toying with her clit, already swollen, before teasing her wet and very hot pussy.

I slipped a finge rinside, then second, noting how well she accepted this invasion, as she always did of course. I let her breasts swing free, and licked my now wet fingers before speaking.

"You may kneel slut, and service Sir, before He takes what is His."
 
My Slut

I continued to lick and suck Sir's cock as he taught me how to. I heard the tearing of wrapping paper and new he would not verbally thank me for the gift. That was okay.

As part of our agreement, my poromise from him would be that as long as I obeyed him to the letter, I would be allowed to live. If not, a slow torturous death would befall me. I knew his words were not empty threats, as I had had dealings with him before, and I messed up, badly. Crossed him would be a better description of what I did, onl;y to finbd out he was smarter than me all along. He knew of my deception at the very beginning, but allowed me a false sense of safety as I continued to lie. Being beautiful though does have it's rewards. And my looks kept me alive, that and my ability to serve him properly.

sir was pleased. He wrapped his giant hand around my head and forced my mouth deeper onto his cock, sliding it down my throat. I tried not to gag, but it was hard not to. Suddenly he released my head and I slipped off of his cock. he turned away and walked to the chair, sitting and waiting. His legs apart, as if to say come to me now. I went to him obediently. I sat in sir's lap and pressed my nipples to his mouth. He licked and sucked on my hardened nipples, pulling them with his teeth. I shuddered at the pleasure/pain his teeth and leps and tongue were giving me. His finger's slipped between my legs and teased my clit and pussy, making me moan with desire. He knew I wanted him, and I had no choice but to wait for his move, his delicious fucking. His finger's slipped into my pussy finally, first one then two. I moaned again and ground my hips against his palm as it cupped my mound. Knowing my pleasure, sir slipped his finger's free and left me wanting more. He licked my juices off of his fingertips and ordered me back down to the floor on my knees to suck and lick his cock. I lapped up his yummy pre cum and smiled up at him as I did.
 
Last edited:
I waited.
And I waited some more, yet still she failed to suck on my balls.

Had she forgotten?
Or was she just being fucking stupid?
Well she would soon realise, yet again, that I was not a man to displease.

I lifted my foot, and used it to push her away, to push her to the floor.

"You really do seem to think that Sir is stupid sometimes dont you? You know, you have known for a long time now, that I require you to sck each of my balls in turn, and yet tonight, you fail me, yet again."

Without waiting for an answer, I grabbed the sluts arm, and dragged her to the table, bending her over, so that she was face down upon the wood. I knew that she would not move, as I walked away to get the straps, returning to fasten her ankles to the legs, and then her wrists to the opposite legs of the table. Securing he rin the position required for punishment.

"Never forget you dirty fucking whore, that I own you, and I can snuff you out anytime that I wish to do so."

I fingered her again, slipping easily inside of her wet open cunt, and then spread the juices over her cheeks, before retrieving my paddle from the cupboard.

"You know what I require now, you cheating dirty bitch whore, dont you?"

I raised the paddle, and crqashed it downt onto her ass, once, twice, and then three more times, before barking at her.

"WELL? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY NOW?"
 
My Slut

I licked the tip of my tongue around Sir's cock head with quick feather light flicks. Sucking hard to bring out more of his delicious pre-cum. I looked up into his eyes for a trace of pleasure on his face and found that he was watching me with a scowl. I lowered my eyes and slid my mouth slowly down his shaft, almost swallowing his cock. I slid my mouth back up and got to the center of his cock when he placed his foot against my chest and pushed me off of him. I landed with a heavy thud on the floor a few feet away. I was shocked to find Sir so angry with my already. I searched my mind for what it was I had done wrong, but nothing came to mind.

"*You really do seem to think that Sir is stupid sometimes don't you? You know,
you have known for a long time now, that I require you to suck each of my balls
in turn, and yet tonight, you fail me, yet again.*"



I hadn't even had a chance to get that far yet, although saying so would only land me in more hot water. I kept my mouth shut and lowered my eyes to the floor. I could tell by his tone I was not worthy of looking at him now. Grabbing my arm tightly he hauled me over to the dining room table and flung me over it. I landed on my tummy with my ass cheeks upturned to him. I awaited my punishment. Sir had spanked me hard the first night he caught me cheating him, and it was a thrashing I would never forget. Thinking of that night caused me to tremble uncontrollably. I began to whimper quietly for I knew what was to come. I thought about running for the door, but I knew that Sir would catch me, and then I would be in worse trouble. He swore a slow, torturous death if I did not obey his every command. I knew even after this day if I ran from him afterwards, instead of going home, he would find me eventually. I had no way out. No other choice than to take Sir's punishments and his degrading insults, and whatever else he wanted to do to me. I stayed were I was, and he soon reappeared. He fastened my arms and legs to the legs of the table. He hadn't done that the night I was punished the first time. I began to panic, but I needed to keep my head about me. I tamped down my fears and waited for the pain to come. Instead Sir shoved his finger's into my dripping wet pussy. I moaned softly and pushed my ass against his hand.

"*Never forget you dirty fucking whore, that I own you, and I can snuff you out
anytime that I wish to do so.*"


I licked my dry lips to answer him. "Y..yes Sir!" I whimpered. He removed his fingers from my pussy and spread the juices across my ass cheeks. He then brought out a paddle from the cupboard beside him. I looked out at it from the corner of my eye, and the fear and panic began to take hold again. It was a long wooded paddle with holes placed throughout. I knew this was going to put my first spanking to shame.

"*You know what I require now, you cheating dirty bitch whore, don't you?*" He demaned. I nodded at his question. "Yes Sir!" I replied.
With that he raised the paddle and brought it down hard across my cheeks. "Ow!" I cried out and as I barely got the word out he spanked me with it again. I began to cry loudly as the searing pain branded my cheeks, as though they were on fire. Sir began to swat my ass again and again, three more in all and I swayed my ass side to side, trying desperately to escape the punishment. "Ahhhh....ow ow ow!" I cried out as tears flowed down my face and landed on the table below me.

"*WELL? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY NOW?*" Sir yelled at me, and all I could do was cry loudly still. "I..I'm sorry Sir! I am sorry I disobeyed you!" I was at a loss for words to speak, all I could feel was the heat scorching from my ass cheeks. "Please, Sir. Please stop! I will suck your balls!" I cried and pleaded with him knowing that my begging didn't work before.
 
Last edited:
"Please, Sir. Please stop! I will suck your balls!"

"Yes whore, you will, but, when I am ready, and when I have finished punishing you, you dirty cock sucking bitch!"

I tossed the paddle aside, and went back to my cabinet, for my piece de resistance.

http://wildjiva.com/WebRoot/StoreDaily/Shops/eshop367322/4C37/59F1/1135/263F/BEF0/C31A/5AE3/6B6C/Riding-crop.png

I thwacked it against my thigh, revelling in the sharp crack of the leather.
Next I released the slut, and bade her to lie back, hands behind her knees. I wanted her legs up, and spread.

"Listen to Sir very closely now slut, and do not fail to take note of My words, for your future is dependant upon them.

I moved a little closer, examing her wet pussy, I ran my fingers over it, and inside, before tasting. There was a great temptation within my soul at that moment. Ato just ram my cock into her cunt, and fuck her hard until I came.
But, I resisted, what I had planned would be even more exciting.

"Sir will spank His pussy three times, if you cum, he will spank your tittties.
If you do not cum, the leather will hit your cheeks, upon your face. And then the process will begin again, until you squirt. This can take as long as it takes, for I have all night to use that wet cunt if I wish to, do I not whore?"


I picked up the crop, licking my lips, while tasting cunt, and then I moved to where I wished to be.
 
My Slut

My begging seemed to stop my punishment. For a minute that was. I was released and ordered to lie on the table on my back. I was told to raise my legs up to my chest and hold them open with my hands. My ass and pussy were left wide open for Sir. He reached for a leather crop and I started to whimper in fear. "Listen to Sir very closely now slut, and do not fail to take note of My words, for your future is dependant upon them."
As he talked, Sir slid his finger's along my wet lips and slipped his finger's into my open cunt deeply. I sighed at his focefulness as he touched me.

"Sir will spank His pussy three times, if you cum, he will spank your tittties.
If you do not cum, the leather will hit your cheeks, upon your face. And then the process will begin again, until you squirt. This can take as long as it takes, for I have all night to use that wet cunt if I wish to, do I not whore?"
I nodded and gave Sir a sweet smile in agreement. I watched as he licked my juices off of his finger's and moved between my legs. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the first hit. All at once I heard the whistling through the air, and a sharp, hot sting was applied to my pussy. I cried out loudly in response. How could I cum like this? I thought. Another strike against my clit this time came and I shuddered at the pain. The spanking was indescribable as the pain was fiercer still. I cried loudly again and twisted my bottom a bit in the hopes that it would be hard to apply the third hit. No such luck, the third spank hit harder still. I screamed out in agony, hot tears running down my temples into my ears as they flowed freely. I had not cum, and I knew what was to come. I opened my eyes and looked at sir pleadingly. "Please don't hit my face, Sir!" I cried and pleaded with him, although I knew it would only fuel his desire even more. Sir told me the first night I was caught and punished how he loved to hear me scream and cry. My begging only made him harder, but still I did not care, I begged anyway. "Please Sir, please don't hit my face. Spank the insides of my ass cheeks instead. That would hurt a lot more!"
 
Last edited:
"Please don't hit my face, Sir!"

He rpathetic whgining was all a little pointless, although I had to admit, her piercing screams had made my cock almost explode.

"Please Sir, please don't hit my face. Spank the insides of my ass cheeks instead. That would hurt a lot more!"

I was astounded at this, and turned upon her

"WHAT? You actually have the audacity to tell ME what to do whore? You fucking astound me, you really do. I, you dirty little whore, will do what the fuck I want to, and you, you worthless slut, will accept it. End of."

I tossed the crop aside, and went for the large butt plug, which I then slid straight into her asshole. If it hurt her, so what, she was mine to enjoy, and abuse. I moved closer, and then I rammed my cock deep into her wet cunt, I so needed to fuck her now, and to cum. I rammed it deep, deep and hard, fucking my slut as though it was my last fuck for all time.

I held her legs, snarling almost in my passion.

"Pull your tits, stretch them, go on, I want to see that as I fuck you."

It was hot, and I was panting now, as my climax raced through my body, onward to my cock, but I did not want to fill the whores cunt, not yet, that was for later,

"Your mouth whore, now, all of it!!!!"
 
My Slut

I screamed and cried to no avail. Sir was beyond frustrated with my begging and pleadings. In my attemp to bargain with him I heard my inner voice tell me to shut up, to take his punishments, anything to stay alive. But my will was too strong, I hadn't been broken down enough, and I regretted the words, the demands I made to my Master, my keeper of my life, to follow. I was no doubt about to be punished again, and when Sir threw the crop down I knew this wasn't going to be good. Grabbing a large anal plug my eyes widened at the sight. Sir shoved it into my asshole in one forceful push, no lubricant, no loosening up my anus, just plunged it deeply within me. The white hot fire I felt as my anal ring was stretched beyond compare was blindingly painful I let out a fierce shout as I screamed in agony. 'Oooow! Aaaaaunnggg! Sir, I'm sorry! I will shut up I promise!" I cried out to him. It made no difference. Instead he pressed his hardened cock to my pussy lips and pushed in all the way just as hard as he shoved the anal plug into my abused anus. The painful stretching og my anus and pussy were like no other pain I had experienced. I longed for the crop to slap my pussy again, and my face, but I knew I would have to take whatever Sir gave to me, and I did it loudly, crying out as I felt my muscles clench tightly around the anal intruder and Sir's cock buried deeply within my pussy.

Sir pounded my pussy hard and fast, my cries were met with a "Ugh" grunt as the sounds escaped my mouth, as if my ass and pussy needed to be heard.
"Pull your tits, stretch them, go on, I want to see that as I fuck you."
I twisted my nipples hard within my fingers and lifted my heavy breasts up as high as I could and bounced them up and down hard to please Sir, hoping it would appease him. I wanted to please him now, not wanting to experience his wrath again.

"Your mouth whore, now, all of it!!!!" I opened my mouth wide in response to Sir's demand's, and waited for his hot cum to fill my mouth.
 
She lnelt before me, legs apart, cunt open and dripping, and her mouth open as well. I stroked, nay, I pumped my cock hard, gasping as the pleasure waves came hard. forcing my cum out, and all over her face and tits.

I grabbed her by the hair, forcing her head over my pulsing cock, making her take every drop, as my hips continued to push at her. Her asshole had been tight, a delicious feeling as I had taken it, feeling her both strain against me, and try to accept my cock, as she knew she must.
When I was done with her sucking, I just left her there, on the floor, while I sat down.

"I tell you whore, if you were not such a good hot fuck, and did not have that hungry cunt of yours, you would be at the bottom of the lake, covered in cement. Did you really think that I was stupid whore? Fucking my driver, and in my fucking car as well?"

She started to say something

"Shut the fuck up before you start. Just remember you are mine, you have no say in anything. If I decide to bring in a football team, and let them gang bang you, then you will thank me, and hope that you have pleased me.
If I tell you ito walk behind me, in the city, naked, then you will do it, because I, your Master, say so.
"

I looked at her, head bowed, in supplication, as she she should be.

"You may have the chance to redeem yourself, for a short while at least, if you please me that is. Go to Sir`s kitchen, and choose two articles. Then bring them back here, and put on a show for me, that I will film. The film will go on the internet if you fail me, in fact it probably will anyway, but that is of on matter now. You will lie on the floor, and tempt me, as you fuck both your cunt and asshole, with said articles. You have five minutes, NOW MOVE SLUT!"
 
My Slut

I swallowed Sir's cum as he rammed his cock deeply down my throat. My asshole was still stinging from the recent battery it endured. Sir slipped his cock out of my mouth and walked to a chair to sit down before me. My lecture was about to begin.

"I tell you whore, if you were not such a good hot fuck, and did not have that hungry cunt of yours, you would be at the bottom of the lake, covered in cement. Did you really think that I was stupid whore? Fucking my driver, and in my fucking car as well?"It wasn't my fault, he trapped me in the backseat and rapped me! I couldn't let Sir continue to believe the lie the driver told him! "Sir, I..."
"Shut the fuck up before you start. Just remember you are mine, you have no say in anything. If I decide to bring in a football team, and let them gang bang you, then you will thank me, and hope that you have pleased me.
If I tell you ito walk behind me, in the city, naked, then you will do it, because I, your Master, say so."
I lowered my eyes to the floor silently wishing he would stop his verbal bashing.

"You may have the chance to redeem yourself, for a short while at least, if you please me that is. Go to Sir`s kitchen, and choose two articles. Then bring them back here, and put on a show for me, that I will film. The film will go on the internet if you fail me, in fact it probably will anyway, but that is of on matter now. You will lie on the floor, and tempt me, as you fuck both your cunt and asshole, with said articles. You have five minutes, NOW MOVE SLUT!"


I jumped to my feet and ran to the kitchen, pulling drawers open in haste to select something that would work. I found a 12oz bottle of coke and a baster. They would have to do. I ran back to the livingroom and layed on the floor directly in front of Sir. I opened my legs wide and slid the coke bottle neck into my asshole as deeply as it would go. Looking up to see Sir's reaction was useless as he watched me with a look of disinterest. I tried to think of what I could do to please him, and keep my ass away from cement and the bottom of any nearby river. I studied the instrument as I continued to fuck my asshole with the bottle. Squeezing the rubber head and holding it tightly with my hand, I placed the small opening over my clit, and pressed down hard, then let go of the head of the baster and allowed it to fasten tightly over my clit. It sucked it harder into the tube opening than i thought it would and the pain seared through my pussy. i screamed out loudly in pain, trying desperately to remove the object. I looked again in Sir's eyes and found a small smirk of pleasure in his eyes as he watched me struggle to remove the item.

"Sir, Please. I don't know what to do now, will you please help?" I pleaded with him and the more i cried and pleaded for help the bigger his smile spread across his face. At least I know I pleased him.
 

"Sir, Please. I don't know what to do now, will you please help?"


It was obvious to me what the stupid girl had done, forming a vacuum around her clit, and now it was being pulled and stretched, she was probably in agony, but, that was her own fault. I smiled to myself though, wondering, had I just discovered a new implement to use on sluts like her?

I arose from my chair, and went to the kitchen myself, returning with a pair of scissors with very sharp points. Piercing the bulb with the scissors, released the vacuum, and I pulled the baster free.

"OK, you can stop crying now, it is gone, and get rid of that coke bottle as well. I hope that you learned something slut. I hope that you learned to take greater care when using implements on what is MY pussy. I fucking own you, never forget that little fact."

I looked closely at her cunt, and in particular her engorged clit, I touched it with a finger, and got the expected reaction. I returned to0 my seat, holding my again hardening cock looosely in my fingers.

"Go to the bathroom, and get some cream to cool your cunt down, and when you return, Sir wishes to hear something from his dirty whore.
Your thoughts, experience, and desires, concerning group sex, by that I mean threesomes, and gang bangs. Sir may have plans for his worthless little slut."
 
Back
Top