My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:


Well, i'm certainly glad you are doing well and that you are feeling better, especially after viewing the lovely pics that Master has posted for your viewing pleasure :p *giggles* :rose:

And I shall be waiting here for more
 
tenedaveslilslut said:



Good evening richxr *smiles* How was your day today?

i sure hope i don't disappoint. i tried something a little out of my comfort zone tonight, :eek: but i will show those to Master first. ;) :rose:

My day was pretty good and I look forward to seeing what you were up to
 
I was looking through the titles of the threads and happened up this thread. I found the title most intriguing. So I took the time to read the comments and look at your pics. You are a very captivating slut. I appreciate your Master allowing your images to be posted. I to am in a long distance relationship with my sub. So I can appreciate what you and and your Master are dealing with. I look forward to seeing more of you, as your Master allows.
 
Thank you!

tenedave said:
more slut pics

Thank you for sharing your wonderful slut! You know I love to show them to my Master to please him and also my mouth is watering - you know :)
 
A love way to please our Masters!

tenedaveslilslut said:


My mouth is watering too Scarlet...not to mention this little slut's pussy. She is very juicy :devil: :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Yes I know and you know mine is shining so nicely and tempting too! You know I would love to taste your nectars and prepare you nicely for your Master to show I am a good slut as well :p
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


First let me say welcum to our home, glad you stopped in. ;)

May i ask why you found the title intriguing DW? i remember when Master asked what it should be called and i replied, "i'm not sure, but it should have slut in the title." *giggles* :rose:

Thank you for your very kind words, i love the fact that i am my Master's slut, and He loves to post those pics for your enjoyment. Just as much as i enjoy taking them. :devil:

You won't ever have to wait too long for more pics as Master posts everyday with new ones. :p

Thanks again for stopping in and i do hope we'll see you back again real soon. :rose:
Morning lilslut. Thank you for the warm welcome into your home. Your kindness is most appreciated.

Well, you asked why I found the title of the thread intriguing. Hmm, I would say it was, because I wanted to see what another dom was having his slut do in the way of performing for his enjoyment. I must add I wasn't disappoint in what I found. I was delighted to find a very delightful thread. Both eye catching, lighthearted in nature, an with the ocassional informative discussion. You have a winner with this thread in my estimation.

Your welcome for my "very kind words" as you say. They were my way of stating the facts as I see them. :) It is extremely evident that your total devotion to your Master runs deeply. This trait is what ever Master aspires to obtain from his chosen slut. Though ultimately, it is the slut who does the final choosing as to her level of devotion. I am pleased to see another relationship other the one I have with my pet has been able to blossom into such a beautiful arrangement for you both.

Nope... I didn't have to wait long for more pics. You have done your Master proud once again, lilslut. My thanks go out to both of you.

Have a wonderful weekend lilslut and your Master as well.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Tyvm for the compliment oz187, and welcum to our home. Relax and enjoy the pics. i'll have some yummy ones coming up next week as i'm working on something special this weekend. ;)

Come back and see us again! :rose:
I shall and I am ;).
 
Back
Top