My Slut Playing

tenedave said:
Your more than welcome dwb.that is what it is here for so like minded people can talk or vent.





OH and enjoy pics of MY slut.
Dave


Glad that you have this for us..

Yes the pics are an added bonus to the thread too
 
Evening Dave and Lil Slut. Wow, what a jump in posters. Have some reading to catch up on. Though from what I gathered from skimming. All are on the same page. If you recall I predicted your thread was a winner in my first post. Very happy to see my prediction is coming true.

Lil slut, as always any color is your color. Though you say dark colors look better with your skin tone. Perhaps switching to jewel tone colors will give the effect your looking for... :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Good evening DW...nice to see you again as always :heart:

Yes, can you believe all the posts tonight? i got home from work tonight and was amazed at just how many there were.

Thank you for the compliement DW. Most of the panties i have are jewel toned and i must say...look great.

PS-Check out post 1025 here...there is a "Wet Panties" contest going on right now :p

:rose:
Yes, I was surprised when I looked at the number of pages that had passed since my last stopping by. Obviously you struck a cord with folks and they needed to share there views.

Your most welcome for the compliment. I have no doubt they all look sexy as can be on you.

Now about this wet panty contest... Interesting concept. Indeed it is... I'm sure you will find one or more that do it for you. :)

Time to get some shuteye. I bid you goodnight, Lil Slut.
 
Last edited:
LilSlut,

I have enjoyed your postings and watching you grow in your submission to your Master. It is a very erotic thing to watch. I wish I was able to learn the keys to finding a sub, and being her Master. I wish you strength in your times of struggle and when the submission is difficult for you to understand. I realize that you are a very strong woman who is struggling with her submission, and I am sure that your Master is proud to see you grow in your new self.

Cowboy
 
Dave,
SLut
Sorry for mucking in and agrivating your personal/public romance,
I'm sorry for any annoyance i caused,

keep up the beautiful work wich make you two such a special couple

regards
Mack.
:)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Not so well today...third day in a row i woke before the alarm went off :( ..."auntie flo" arrived yesterday and is wreaking havoc on my insides :( i'm so tired, i would love to go back to bed and sleep all day...but other than that i am doing great! :D ;) :kiss:

:rose:


Sorry to hear that..>I hate waking up before the alarm..but then I never sit one as I wake up about the same time every day..LOL..Auntie Flo is such a pain....I hear you about sleeping all day I would love to do that sometimes......:kiss:
 
tenedave said:
"Auntie Flo" a womens excuse to be bad tempered and lazy.
Dave

Guess I'm different then, I'm more energetic and aware during my period. Also fairly easily turned on too :) It's when I usually start new things or research new ideas.

Not all women use it as an excuse, it's not fun granted, and the cramps the first day might make her want to run and hide but once it starts to slow down, then it can be a lot of fun too.

Amora :catroar:
 
Back
Top