My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:

i'd love to say hi in the morning DW ;)

That's the one thing i like about my job now...it allows me to spend some time with Master in the morning. With a previous job i had to leave my house at 7:30 a.m. :rolleyes:

Ah yes...the new American dream...well, it's just like they say..."A dollar and a dream" ;) Can't win if you don't play. :p

:rose:
Top of the morning to you LS. Trust you got some needed rest.

Well, atleast you have something positive going for your current job.

Yes, indeed one must play to win. :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:

Hey!!! Good morning hon. Thanks for the sentiments. Hope your day is just as wonderful.

One more day and i get to see my son. i'll find out tonight if my granddaughter and the "lil wifey" will be coming too. :p

:rose:


Thank you hon...It is starting out good being with Master this morning..

I am so glad that you get to see your son..I hope that your granddaughter will get to come too....the wifey can stay home from the sounds of it!
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Always nice to begin the day with our Masters isnt' it? :heart: :D

Yes, it would be nice if the "lil wifey" would stay home...as much as i would LOVE to see my granddaughter...having my son visit by himself is going to be a real treat. :) i never get to visit with him for such a length of time as this.

:rose:


Yes it is most nice to start the day with Master.. :heart:

I hope that you will enjoy your visit with your son and that you will have a wonderful time...
 
tenedaveslilslut said:

Good morning to you DW...nice to see you. :) Oh yes, i had a wonderful nights rest last night ;) ...i dreamed of Master all night last night *smiles* i dreamed of our first meeting and spending our birthdays in a tropical place, Bora Bora :D

:rose:
Nice to see you as well this morning. Glad to see your sporting that endearing smile. :) Always good for my Bella as well to have vivid dreams of lust filled events with her Master. The exotic addition of a tropical environment adds even more enjoyment to your dreams of future events. I'm sure...
 
Yes Master loves it when I tell him of my dreams..I love being able to write them up for him to have to read :D
 
tenedaveslilslut said:

Good morning richxr...yes i thought you might be a little busy or perhaps on vacation. You were missed. Nice to see you back. ;) :rose:

********************
Well, it's that nasty 4-letter word time.....W O R K...yuk :p

:rose:

Work is a nasty word, but no work no money. So its not liked but necessary
 
tenedaveslilslut said:

Thank you DW...yes, i'm always smiling aren't i? *giggles* it comes across so much better too, when i know i'm being good for Master. i am being so conscious of it now...when my mind begins to think other things, i'm trying to learn to remember to reign it in, so that Master is at the top of my thoughts.

Tropical places are the best...no snow. :D :p

:rose:
Evening LS! Your welcome. Yes, it seems you are smiling more these days and that is a good thing to see. Shows your content and moving along happily.

I tend to forget that folks way up north are still experiencing winter. :rolleyes: So yes indeed tropical is the best for... NO snow and skinny dipping in the moonlight or sunlight if so desire. :nana:
 
Evening LilSlut,

Starting to feel better. Pet and I had some playtime last night so I amfeeling less sad. (I still miss her desperately). I sent her the contents of your message, so it is in her court now! :)

*KISS*
SD
 
Good evening LS..How are you tonight? I hope that you have had a wonderful day!

My day has been so good..Another wonderful amount of time spent with Master with more to come later tonight.>I can't wait...

:rose: :kiss:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:

Good evening DW.

No smiles tonight. Too much to get into, but i've been feeling very blue all day...it has not been a good day. :(

:rose:
Sorry to hear that, LS. Know you have friends here who will listen if you need their support and understanding. *HUG*
 
Back
Top