Naded's naughtier side returns

Bitenips said:
I like Oak Harbor :)

what do I win? *sexcited wigGgle*


how's yer snow? an hr and a half ago we had 5 1/2 inches..now we have 7..and still snowinggggggg hard :D :D :D

we're at 5 + at the moment, which is insane for the island, I mean helloooooooooooo this is an island!

And it is still coming down.

And good morning mia
 
naded said:
we're at 5 + at the moment, which is insane for the island, I mean helloooooooooooo this is an island!

And it is still coming down.

And good morning mia


isnt it wonderful? I love it :D
 
naded said:
we're at 5 + at the moment, which is insane for the island, I mean helloooooooooooo this is an island!

And it is still coming down.

And good morning mia


hmmmmmmm you didnt tell me what I win? :D
 
Other than the fact it cost me 9 hrs on the clock, yeah, its nice. It can go away now
 
naded said:
Other than the fact it cost me 9 hrs on the clock, yeah, its nice. It can go away now


lol we are closed today..I dont mind terribly :D
 
Here a couple letting you know what I am doing with my time off this morning....
 
I do try, you can imagine what I am doing to start mine.
 
Bitenips said:
mmmmmmm I like how you spend your time off


altho..I believe we are still waiting to see you 'getting off' while you are off...
 
mrsmiawallace said:
Damn, naded, you sure do know how to start my morning right.

Mia, he starts my morning right everyday with these pics :D

Great pics as always babe :kiss:
 
*~sekzee1~* said:
Mia, he starts my morning right everyday with these pics :D

Great pics as always babe :kiss:

This is my first stop in the morning as well.

I call Naded's Fan Club president!
 
mrsmiawallace said:
This is my first stop in the morning as well.

I call Naded's Fan Club president!

Can i be the Sexetary????? :D i promise i will be real good ;)
 
*~sekzee1~* said:
Can i be the Sexetary????? :D i promise i will be real good ;)

We need someone to be treasurer so we can collect dues to go towards a digital camera.
 
mrsmiawallace said:
We need someone to be treasurer so we can collect dues to go towards a digital camera.

Maybe Nips could be Treasurer ?
 
mrsmiawallace said:
Where is Naded anyway? Playing in the snow or taking a nap?


I wish i had snow to play in, instead of this horrendous heat today! :(
 
mrsmiawallace said:
I personally hate the snow. I'd rather play with naded.

Now that sounds like alot of fun....playing with naded instead of making snowmen :D
 
Heh heh, I am here ladies. I was a bit tired after playing a bit today. A fan club huh? Heh heh. Aw, thats so sweet.
 
Back
Top