Name 10 ........

Name the 10 things you want most for Christmas

1. A night away with him
2. The people I care about to be a little happier because of the holiday, and to find true joy in their lives, if only for a short while
3. Snow
4. Health, happiness, and love
5. A sherman tank
 
Name the 10 things you want most for Christmas

1. A night away with him
2. The people I care about to be a little happier because of the holiday, and to find true joy in their lives, if only for a short while
3. Snow
4. Health, happiness, and love
5. A sherman tank
6. Barrett B98 .338 Laupa
 
Name the 10 things you want most for Christmas

1. A night away with him
2. The people I care about to be a little happier because of the holiday, and to find true joy in their lives, if only for a short while
3. Snow
4. Health, happiness, and love
5. A sherman tank
6. Barrett B98 .338 Laupa
7. Diamonds.....and wild sex....sex whilst covered in diamonds....sex, diamonds and ice cream...oh damn.... I'm greedy :eek:
 
Name the 10 things you want most for Christmas

1. A night away with him
2. The people I care about to be a little happier because of the holiday, and to find true joy in their lives, if only for a short while
3. Snow
4. Health, happiness, and love
5. A sherman tank
6. Barrett B98 .338 Laupa
7. Diamonds.....and wild sex....sex whilst covered in diamonds....sex, diamonds and ice cream...oh damn.... I'm greedy
8. More fantastic years with him. :kiss:
 
Name the 10 things you want most for Christmas

1. A night away with him
2. The people I care about to be a little happier because of the holiday, and to find true joy in their lives, if only for a short while
3. Snow
4. Health, happiness, and love
5. A sherman tank
6. Barrett B98 .338 Laupa
7. Diamonds.....and wild sex....sex whilst covered in diamonds....sex, diamonds and ice cream...oh damn.... I'm greedy
8. More fantastic years with him.
9. Her :heart:
 
Name the 10 things you want most for Christmas

1. A night away with him
2. The people I care about to be a little happier because of the holiday, and to find true joy in their lives, if only for a short while
3. Snow
4. Health, happiness, and love
5. A sherman tank
6. Barrett B98 .338 Laupa
7. Diamonds.....and wild sex....sex whilst covered in diamonds....sex, diamonds and ice cream...oh damn.... I'm greedy
8. More fantastic years with him.
9. Her :heart:
10. Him :heart:



Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.

1. Italian Wedding Soup
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.

1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers :eek:
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.

1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers
3. Cheese cake..........*roast the Brazil nuts first, they crack easy then*
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.

1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers
3. Cheese cake..........*roast the Brazil nuts first, they crack easy then*
4. Chocolate *can I use a blowtorch?*
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.
1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers
3. Cheese cake..........*roast the Brazil nuts first, they crack easy then*
4. Chocolate *can I use a blowtorch?*
5. Rum Balls
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.
1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers
3. Cheese cake..........*roast the Brazil nuts first, they crack easy then*
4. Chocolate *can I use a blowtorch?*
5. Rum Balls
6. Cheese balls.....*an oven works best.......lol*
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.
1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers
3. Cheese cake..........*roast the Brazil nuts first, they crack easy then*
4. Chocolate *can I use a blowtorch?*
5. Rum Balls
6. Cheese balls.....*an oven works best.......lol*
7. Too much *thank you*
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.
1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers
3. Cheese cake..........*roast the Brazil nuts first, they crack easy then*
4. Chocolate *can I use a blowtorch?*
5. Rum Balls
6. Cheese balls.....*an oven works best.......lol*
7. Too much *thank you*
8. Brachs mint nougat candy thingies
__________________
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.
1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers
3. Cheese cake..........*roast the Brazil nuts first, they crack easy then*
4. Chocolate *can I use a blowtorch?*
5. Rum Balls
6. Cheese balls.....*an oven works best.......lol*
7. Too much *thank you*
8. Brachs mint nougat candy thingies
9. After Eight mints
 
Name 10 things you eat during the holidays.
1. Italian Wedding Soup
2. Nuts, apart from brazils, can never crack the buggers
3. Cheese cake..........*roast the Brazil nuts first, they crack easy then*
4. Chocolate *can I use a blowtorch?*
5. Rum Balls
6. Cheese balls.....*an oven works best.......lol*
7. Too much *thank you*
8. Brachs mint nougat candy thingies
9. After Eight mints

10. Home made cookies

Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas
 
Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas

1. Lights
2. Over 600 Hallmark Ornaments.......:rolleyes:
 
Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas

1. Lights
2. Over 600 Hallmark Ornaments.......:rolleyes:
3. Nothing until Christmas Eve:D
4.Really tacky window decorations made of melted plastic flakes
 
Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas

1. Lights
2. Over 600 Hallmark Ornaments.......
3. Nothing until Christmas Eve
4.Really tacky window decorations made of melted plastic flakes
5. The antique Fairy from the top of the Christmas tree that my dad used to say was me as a little girl :heart:
 
Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas

1. Lights
2. Over 600 Hallmark Ornaments.......
3. Nothing until Christmas Eve
4.Really tacky window decorations made of melted plastic flakes
5. The antique Fairy from the top of the Christmas tree that my dad used to say was me as a little girl
6. The plastic bells that light up as they play Christmas carols
 
Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas

1. Lights
2. Over 600 Hallmark Ornaments.......
3. Nothing until Christmas Eve
4.Really tacky window decorations made of melted plastic flakes
5. The antique Fairy from the top of the Christmas tree that my dad used to say was me as a little girl
6. The plastic bells that light up as they play Christmas carols
7. I have baubles for people, so no matter where they are they share my Christmas
 
Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas
1. Lights
2. Over 600 Hallmark Ornaments.......
3. Nothing until Christmas Eve
4.Really tacky window decorations made of melted plastic flakes
5. The antique Fairy from the top of the Christmas tree that my dad used to say was me as a little girl
6. The plastic bells that light up as they play Christmas carols
7. I have baubles for people, so no matter where they are they share my Christmas
8. A Stuffed fuzzy toy of the Grinch in a Santa Outfit
 
Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas
1. Lights
2. Over 600 Hallmark Ornaments.......
3. Nothing until Christmas Eve
4.Really tacky window decorations made of melted plastic flakes
5. The antique Fairy from the top of the Christmas tree that my dad used to say was me as a little girl
6. The plastic bells that light up as they play Christmas carols
7. I have baubles for people, so no matter where they are they share my Christmas
8. A Stuffed fuzzy toy of the Grinch in a Santa Outfit
9. The three ratty old felt dwarfs that I have left from 'The Seven Dwarfs' that i've had since I was little. Or maybe I only have 2 left...:confused: (Hey there, Tanner!:) )
 
Name 10 decorations you put up every Christmas
1. Lights
2. Over 600 Hallmark Ornaments.......
3. Nothing until Christmas Eve
4.Really tacky window decorations made of melted plastic flakes
5. The antique Fairy from the top of the Christmas tree that my dad used to say was me as a little girl
6. The plastic bells that light up as they play Christmas carols
7. I have baubles for people, so no matter where they are they share my Christmas
8. A Stuffed fuzzy toy of the Grinch in a Santa Outfit
9. The three ratty old felt dwarfs that I have left from 'The Seven Dwarfs' that i've had since I was little. Or maybe I only have 2 left... (Hey there, Tanner! )
10. Mistletoe

Name 10 rituals you have at Christmas
 
Back
Top