Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. my grandchildren
2. sunshine
3. cumming...:devil:
4. good friends
5. family

name 5 things you love about autumn

Cooler temperatures for biking, hiking, running and SLEEPING.
Leaves turning color.
Dinners that simmer for hours and scent the house with yumminess.
Honeycrisp apples. Too delicious.
The start of a new school year...all things are possible.

I like this one.
Name 5 things you love about autumn.
 
1. my grandchildren
2. sunshine
3. cumming...:devil:
4. good friends
5. family

name 5 things you love about autumn

1. The colours.
2. The fact that it's still warm.
3. Hallowe'en. :D
4. Inspiration ;)
5. The air.

Name 5 things you have to do everyday (excluding the obvious eating, breathing etc).
 
Cooler temperatures for biking, hiking, running and SLEEPING.
Leaves turning color.
Dinners that simmer for hours and scent the house with yumminess.
Honeycrisp apples. Too delicious.
The start of a new school year...all things are possible.

I like this one.
Name 5 things you love about autumn.

And I thought that I skipped yours! :kiss:

1. The colours.
2. The fact that it's still warm.
3. Hallowe'en.
4. Inspiration
5. The air.

Name 5 things you have to do everyday (excluding the obvious eating, breathing etc).
 
And I thought that I skipped yours! :kiss:

1. The colours.
2. The fact that it's still warm.
3. Hallowe'en.
4. Inspiration
5. The air.

Name 5 things you have to do everyday (excluding the obvious eating, breathing etc).

This could be a list of "have to or I get in trouble" or "have to or the day doesn't feel complete." I'm going with the latter.

Listen to music.
Read something for pleasure.
Write SOMETHING.
Move my body - dance, walk, run, bike...
Be still and alone for at least 10 minutes.

Name your five favorite things to drink.
 
This could be a list of "have to or I get in trouble" or "have to or the day doesn't feel complete." I'm going with the latter.

Listen to music.
Read something for pleasure.
Write SOMETHING.
Move my body - dance, walk, run, bike...
Be still and alone for at least 10 minutes.

Name your five favorite things to drink.

1. COFFEE!!
2. Water.
3. Pinot gris
4. Scotch.
5. Raspberry juice.

Name 5 of your everyday rituals.
 
1. brush my teeth
2. check e-mail
3. check facebook
4. check lit
5. count my blessings

name 5 thoughts that make you happy

1. The thought of making someone smile
2. Of dancing in the rain
3. Thoughts of my parents, even when they exasperate me lol
4. My tower....................although I cried recently, when the real one, that I discovered so long ago in my Grandmothers garden, was torn down.
5. Of furry purry snuggles

Name 5 things guaranteed to make you emotional
 
Name 5 things guaranteed to make you emotional

1. A little 3 year old boy and any and all his accomplishments
2. Hearing my son perform
3. When I have to say good bye to Natty.
4. A good heart tugging movie
5. I'm a bit of a jingoist, so things that stir, or move me, about my country.

Name 5 things you stay up late for
 
1. A little 3 year old boy and any and all his accomplishments
2. Hearing my son perform
3. When I have to say good bye to Natty.
4. A good heart tugging movie
5. I'm a bit of a jingoist, so things that stir, or move me, about my country.

Name 5 things you stay up late for

1.phone call
2.into the book Im reading
3.having fun wiv friends
4.good movie
5.just cuz I wanna



name 5 people you would want to throw a party with and why
 
1.phone call
2.into the book Im reading
3.having fun wiv friends
4.good movie
5.just cuz I wanna



name 5 people you would want to throw a party with and why
Mr Beefeater, he can bring the the booze.
Mr Gordon Ramsey, he can bring the foods
Mr Paul Mac, he can bring da toons.
Mr Hugh Laurie, he can bring the le sex
And My Alikins, cos she the Par to my Tè

:D :D

Name 5 party faux pas.
 
Mr Beefeater, he can bring the the booze.
Mr Gordon Ramsey, he can bring the foods
Mr Paul Mac, he can bring da toons.
Mr Hugh Laurie, he can bring the le sex
And My Alikins, cos she the Par to my Tè

:D :D

Name 5 party faux pas.

1.arriving too early
2.leaving too early
3.if there is food,.,,talking with your mouth full
4.talking too loudly
5.not dressing as needed


name 5 great themes for a party
 
1.arriving too early
2.leaving too early
3.if there is food,.,,talking with your mouth full
4.talking too loudly
5.not dressing as needed


name 5 great themes for a party

OOOoooh!!!

High School Detention Room.
Stragglers left at a bar closing time.
Dress up as the person you have a crush on.
Mel Brooks' Men in Tights.
Whatever clothes are in Alikin' wardrobe.


Name 5 reasons Posh Spice...isn't.
 
OOOoooh!!!

High School Detention Room.
Stragglers left at a bar closing time.
Dress up as the person you have a crush on.
Mel Brooks' Men in Tights.
Whatever clothes are in Alikin' wardrobe.


Name 5 reasons Posh Spice...isn't.

1,her FACE
2,her body
3,her shite wardrobe
4 her hair
5,her cuntly attitude



name 5 spices you like
 
1. Cinnamon.
2. Cloves.
3. Allspice.
4. Paprika :rolleyes:
5. Ginger.

Name 5 things that warms your heart.

1. Unexpected kindnesses
2. Seeing well loved, and well behaved children.
3. The gifts Natty gives, they are sentimental, thoughtful, and forever memories
4. A 3 year old boys sticky hands holding me tight and asking me to marry him
5. Seeing an elderly couple still young in their love of each other.


Name 5 items you always have in your car
 
1. Unexpected kindnesses
2. Seeing well loved, and well behaved children.
3. The gifts Natty gives, they are sentimental, thoughtful, and forever memories
4. A 3 year old boys sticky hands holding me tight and asking me to marry him
5. Seeing an elderly couple still young in their love of each other.


Name 5 items you always have in your car

1. Kleenex.
2. Wet-wipes.
3. Sunglasses.
4. Dried food (power bars - damn low blood sugar)
5. Maps.


Name 5 songs that makes you putty.
 
1. Kleenex.
2. Wet-wipes.
3. Sunglasses.
4. Dried food (power bars - damn low blood sugar)
5. Maps.


Name 5 songs that makes you putty.

1. It is You I Have Loved ~ Dana Glover
2. Belongs to You ~ Emerson Drive
3. Get Away Car ~ The Jenkins
4. Love ~ Sugarland
5. Making Memories of Us ~ Keith Urban


Same question...as it is a good one and I'm always looking for good music :)
 
1. It is You I Have Loved ~ Dana Glover
2. Belongs to You ~ Emerson Drive
3. Get Away Car ~ The Jenkins
4. Love ~ Sugarland
5. Making Memories of Us ~ Keith Urban


Same question...as it is a good one and I'm always looking for good music :)

This is hard... so many :eek:

1. Halo - Beyonce.
2. Angel Eyes - Jeff Healey Band.
3. Lost Together - Blue Rodeo.
4. La Serenissima - Loreena McKennitt.
5. Silence - Delerium.


Five wishes you want to come true for someone else.
 
This is hard... so many :eek:

1. Halo - Beyonce.
2. Angel Eyes - Jeff Healey Band.
3. Lost Together - Blue Rodeo.
4. La Serenissima - Loreena McKennitt.
5. Silence - Delerium.


Five wishes you want to come true for someone else.

1. I wish his Kawasaki Disease would disappear.
2. I wish his kidneys would function properly.
3. I wish he was out of the hospital.
4. I wish he was healthy again.
5. I wish his life wouldn't be forever changed.

Name 5 songs you cannot stand.
 
1. I wish his Kawasaki Disease would disappear.
2. I wish his kidneys would function properly.
3. I wish he was out of the hospital.
4. I wish he was healthy again.
5. I wish his life wouldn't be forever changed.

Name 5 songs you cannot stand.

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day :: Morcheeba Bad morcheeba, bad! This song is beneath you!
Black Fingernails, Red Wine :: Eskimo Joe
Take My Breath Away :: Jessica Simpson Good song, badddd singing.
Miss You :: Trentemoller I actually love this song...I just can't stand to hear it ever again.
Knockin' On Heaven's Door :: Avril Lavigne *slaps Avril's hand* No more covers for you!


Name 5 ways you can recognise an Australian/American Idol contestant.
 
Last edited:
Name 5 ways you can recognise a Australian/American Idol contestant.[/QUOTE]

1. they're dressed ridiculously and are in serious need of industry styling - music that is
2. they cry over nothing -
3. they didn't know suzi quatro is the first ultimate queen of rock
4. from the 'too far out of reach' dreams in their eyes
5. when they end up in New Idea magazine only ONCE

Name 5 of the coolest cars ever
 
Name 5 of the coolest cars ever
1. the batmobile
2. the kit car
3. fred flinstone's car
4. the car from back to the future
5. the presidential limo

name 5 sexual acts you'd like to perform on your s.o. right now
 
name 5 sexual acts you'd like to perform on your s.o. right now

Long sensual blow job looking into his eyes
Lubed up hand job that makes him writhe
A little ice play
A wild frantic 69 til we both cum
A very filthy lapdance :devil:

Name 5 places you'd love to carry these out
 
name 5 sexual acts you'd like to perform on your s.o. right now

Long sensual blow job looking into his eyes
Lubed up hand job that makes him writhe
A little ice play
A wild frantic 69 til we both cum
A very filthy lapdance :devil:

Name 5 places you'd love to carry these out
Long sensual blow job looking into his eyes....him on couch me between his legs.
Lubed up hand job that makes him writhe....On the bedroom balcony
A little ice play......dinning room table
A wild frantic 69 til we both cum.....beginning on the bed rolling onto the floor
A very filthy lapdance :devil:.........on the hood of his car parked on the shoulder of the George Bush Tollway 3 am

Name five items you always take on a date.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top