starrkers
Down two, then left
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2006
- Posts
- 10,427
Nicholas Van Outen
aka Nick the Stripper![]()
Nicholas (Nicky) van Houten.
Howzat buddy?![]()
Ha! Great minds think alike....or something

Gabriel Lush?
I like Nick Sabre. It fits.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nicholas Van Outen
aka Nick the Stripper![]()
Nicholas (Nicky) van Houten.
Howzat buddy?![]()

Gabriel Lush?
Sabre would make me laugh and walk away. Saber is better.
I think one syllable first name, two for the last is good-- also three in the first, one in the last like
Gabriel Nicks
Before you make a final decision on a name, google it to see how popular it is.
whatever are you insinuating, SW?

Before you make a final decision on a name, google it to see how popular it is.
Ha! Great minds think alike....or something![]()
Would that be auto-eroticisim?![]()
You're a dangerous man.

I give up. Just for the record, I don't like Sabre or Saber. I think it sounds TOO romance novelish. It sounds like a made-up name.
David Sabre Nichols
Gabe Sabre Nichols
...And your problem with that is?Sounds like an 80s porn star . . .![]()
Well...![]()
...And your problem with that is?
Well I'm glad someone got the joke.
As usual--the beautiful and witty Molly.![]()
Sounds like an 80s porn star . . .![]()