Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to be too gentle honey. And I bet you'd like it if I took yours into my hands and tweaked those sexy nipples.
 
My pussy just got a whole lot wetter... Maybe I should check how wet yours is and slip my fingers in there
 
How many of them can you take? I bet I can slide a couple more in... As for the big hard cock on offer, does that need sucking?
 
Yeah it is...rubbing my fingertip and spreading it along the swollen head of my cock...
 
I'll suck him as I'm enjoying it do much, do with the rest of me whatever you guys like...
 
Eat me Sharon, I'm so wet... I'm sucking your cock deep in to my throat, you're so hard...
 
My tongue licking your inner thighs as I make my way up to your wet cunt. I leave small bites all along the way
 
Gripping Sharon's hair tightly as I press her between cockstarveds thighs....thrusting my big cock into her mouth...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top