Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
licking it greedily, then scooping up any I can find, letting it drip into my mouth.

thank you for the wonderful cum
 
licking it greedily, then scooping up any I can find, letting it drip into my mouth.

thank you for the wonderful cum

Mmm, oh no thank you. I'm hoping we will be able to play again soon. Much more cum for you to use.. :devil:
 
Hey Vic. Yeah I did. How about you? Just busy trying to get everything ready for the holiday and still trying to have some fun.
 
It's been a couple of months since I really did anything on the thread so I wanted to post something to let Kizzy know that I miss playing with her and hope she is well.
Now maybe in a couple of days I'll get back here and play with any guys or women who are willing.
 
It's been a couple of months since I really did anything on the thread so I wanted to post something to let Kizzy know that I miss playing with her and hope she is well.
Now maybe in a couple of days I'll get back here and play with any guys or women who are willing.

darling Read

what fun it would be to have some playtime with you

I miss Kizzy too and hope she is well
 
It's been a couple of months since I really did anything on the thread so I wanted to post something to let Kizzy know that I miss playing with her and hope she is well.
Now maybe in a couple of days I'll get back here and play with any guys or women who are willing.
you know it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top