Needs a daddy

Lustylollipop

Virgin
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Posts
1
Hi I'm new here and not really sure how to go about it, but I am into role play and would like someone to be my daddy!
 
Try the Literotica personals or, if you're looking for an online sexual dimension, post in the Sexual Role Playing forum.

...or even all three places!
 
Hah! One I can answer. You should try the Sexual Role Play section for that. Heh! Take that Timberrattler :p :D I kid I kid
 
Yeah had to help a client and by the time I got my reply finished you already had one up there. To arms you fiend, hand me my lance :D
 
Yeah had to help a client and by the time I got my reply finished you already had one up there. To arms you fiend, hand me my lance :D
 
Psh, the lance you so diss will not be limp. It is a magnificent lance, well at least after it is not a drawing anymore :D
 
Back
Top