Never done this before, very scared!

mistyrydher said:
Here is another outdoor pic, last in this series. I hope you all like it. Once again thanks for all the support and kindness you have shown me on this thread.

Misty



Ahhhh... there is nothing sexier then a woman who can shoot! Nice tease!
 
just got to love the view

love the pics Misty and i love the outdoor theme just makes me want to go camping with a zoom lens camera.
 
Thanks

Thanks for the great compliments.

I will try to post another pic tonight.

Some of you have given me some really great ideas for pics. Thanks!
 
I hope you will be posting more pictures soon...I know I've been enjoying them so far!
 
Pussy, boobs, and guns! Got to love those things! They make America beautiful.
 
Thanks guys!!!

I was scared the thread was fading away. Thanks for keeping it alive!
Misty
 
Bang, Bang

mistyrydher said:
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=761541

Misty

You could hold my gun between your legs anytime :)
 
I looked at this thread and the first thought I had upon seeing your picture was "Wow, that is incredibly erotic" Then I moved down and found the scond one, my fingers almost twitched in the urge to unleash more of the buttons. I looked further and found you in a towel, your back to me as if it need a trail of kisses down its center. As I moved to the next page I see you outside, the sunlight warm on your skin, the breeze softly gliding over your body as I look at you. I can't wait to see how you stir my imagination next.

Carnus
 
mistyrydher said:
Here is another outdoor pic, last in this series. I hope you all like it. Once again thanks for all the support and kindness you have shown me on this thread.

Misty
Q. Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in hand?
A. I'm lookin' for Misty to empty my pistol.

Great pics ... thanks a bunch!
 
You are all too kind!!

I can't believe the thread is still here. Thanks everyone!! Hope you like this pic.
 
A little higher, please..

Could you please pull the dress up a little more ? You have georgous legs and the stockings are climatic !
 
mistyrydher said:
I can't believe the thread is still here. Thanks everyone!! Hope you like this pic.


Apparently they like what they see..... ;)
 
All I can say is ..... WOW :catroar: Black looks great on your body. Even with clothes on, you are one of the most erotic women on Lit.
 
Thanks Tiger!

Bengal52 said:
All I can say is ..... WOW :catroar: Black looks great on your body. Even with clothes on, you are one of the most erotic women on Lit.


You sure do know how to flatter, don't you!!!

Misty
 
Thanks guys!

A big hug to sfreeman7, endcredits and koalabear - you are all so very kind. You are making me blush!!!
 
Hi Mysty,

This is my first post on Lit and I just had to let you know how amazing your body is. I would love to see your bare bottom and your cute little toes, as well! ;)
I must also commend you on your stories. They are incredibly hot and I must admit that I have pleasured myself more than once while reading them.
Are you as naughty as I think you are?
 
MISTY ----

You know I love how you look - and write. And that you are extremely sweet and sexy to see. You in red dress - so provocative.

And you with nude back. And your legs a bit open outdoors.

You are delightfully erotic here. And there is no reason for any shyness.
 
mistyrydher said:
I can't believe the thread is still here. Thanks everyone!! Hope you like this pic.


I love it. How are you tonight? Feeling good?
 
Back
Top