Never Say Never (Closed)

atenai

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Posts
275
For a freshman, Ellen looked good and talked better. She was invited to give campus tours to new students with and without their parents, show them the "inside" of campus. Of course that meant certain things were off limits, but such is the case with most campuses.

She was growing bored with her job when she met Kira, who was on campus for the day with her father... who seemed bored out of his mind. She showed him the coffee shop and Kira thanked her as her father bid them good day. Kira went with her to classes, explaining along the way that she wanted to study psychology, but since her step-dad already had kids in school, he thought he'd seen everything there was to know. Ellen saw the girl blush and look away from the young men in the cafeteria who had no problem checking out the two girls, and filed that away for later. The girl was too inexperienced to be in college, but hey, they came in all types. The only person she didn't look away from was Mitch, a young man in her freshman lit class, and Ellen teased her for it later.

"No, no, it's not like that!" The freshman-to-be denied. "He's my step-brother. I'd never do that."

"Oh, sure..."

Kira put her bright-red face in her hands, so Ellen stopped teasing her. The girl knew as little about being teased as she did the boys she was watching from behind the curtain of her brown hair. She must be an only child except for this step-brother, and the siblings it sounded like he must have if "her step-dad had already had kids" (plural) in school.
 
Last edited:
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...rty-JkHpVU.jpg

Mitch Walker enjoyed his first year of college. It wasn't that he went wild away from parental supervision or that he was miserable at home. He enjoyed being able to reinvent himself. For instance, he was called Mitchell back at home, but now he went by Mitch. He also wasn't tagged as "one of the Walker step-kids" after his parents recent marriage.

Sitting in the coffeeshop, Mitch was skimming through a textbook for his next class when he was Kira walk by with another girl. His face lit up and gave her a wave. He had forgotten that she was getting a tour today. Her tour guide was that Ellen girl that he saw around campus some. She and Mitch ran in different circles, but she always looked nice whenever he saw her.

He wondered if they would come over. Either way, he was suppose to have plans with his step-sister later tonight. He was going to take her out to dinner and show her around more. He really didn't mind doing all this for Kira. They got along great after the marriage. To Mitch, Kira always seemed to have one of those magnetic personalities that people were just drawn to. It was hard to really define what he meant by that, but he knew she was special
 
Last edited:
"So, you going to introduce me to your step-brother or not?" Ellen prompted the younger girl. She wanted to see if Mitch felt the same way about Kira as the girl denied feeling about him. Ellen wasn't stupid... she wasn't a straight-A student, but her intelligence lay in reading people. Psychology, perhaps, but mostly she could just make accurate deductions from talking to someone briefly, or watching people interact. It's what led to her position in the school social hierarchy. She was pretty, and she could snap accurate comments that could be to one's benefit... or to one's dying shame. The campus "in" crowd had picked up on that fast.

Kira raised her head from her hands, blinking in some surprise. "Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I got the impression you knew each other when we were in class." Ellen shook her head and Kira rose, her blush fading quickly now that she had social duties to focus on. "Come on, then. Hey, Mitchell," she greeted him with a little wave. "I wanted to introduce you to my tour guide, Ellen... she's been a great help. I'm definitely coming here next fall. Ellen, my step-brother Mitchell." Meeting him mostly in the company of their parents, Kira didn't know his preference for the shorter version of his name, only that their parents called him Mitchell.

Ellen smiled prettily and moved close enough to extend her hand. "Hi Mitchell, nice to meet you officially. I've seen you in freshman lit, but never had the chance to say hello."
 
"Hey, you can call me Mitch, Ellen." He said with a smile, taking her hand within his own. Her petite soft hand fitting neatly in his own, he tried to make the best to keep eye contact. He felt a little intimidating talking to two beautiful women, even if one of them was his step-sister, but it was the "old Mitchell" who would let this get the best of him. He had tried to make the best at being more social and outgoing, especially around women like Ellen and Kira. "Yeah, I remember you from Lit. It's really good to finally meet you."

"That's great to hear, Kira," he turned to face her and extended his arms to give her a hug. "I'm sure you'll love it here and you know you are welcome to come crash at my place anytime to get the lay of the land before you get here." He chuckled awkwardly because what he said sounded strange, but he tried not to let it get to him. "I lucked out and got a single this year, so it's no hassle what so ever. Just give me a heads up."
 
He could feel Kira stiffen slightly in his arms when he offered to let her crash at his dorm, and Ellen hid a smile. It was obvious to her at least that Kira very much wanted to do just that, but not for the reasons he'd offered it.

"I'll think about it, Mitch," Kira replied, ducking her head. "I've seen a lot of this campus since September, I've visited twice before this... all I need to do is sit in on some psych classes, but I think I've made up my mind either way. I don't want to bother you."

"I have a psych topics class you can sit in on if you'd like," Ellen spoke up. "But we don't meet today. You could take Mitch up on his offer and come tomorrow mid-morning..."

Kira blushed. "I'd like that, but my high school frowns on too many days spent at colleges... and I've kinda spent all my freebie days already." She glanced at Mitch. "But I will give you a call if there's something I want to see. I appreciate the offer."
 
"It's really no bother," he tried to reassure her, "I'm suppose to take care of my baby sister, aren't I?"

He was happy to see Ellen was being nice to her as well and offering to have her come to class. Perhaps the two of them would be friends once Kira got here. It was always nice to start a new place with a friend already in place.

"Well, the offer still stands. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you this trip too much. We definitely need to hang out more," Mitch glanced over at Ellen and suddenly felt like he was trying too hard to please Kira. "What abut you, Ellen? Did you maybe want to do something with Kira and I tonight?"
 
Ellen smiled at him, pleased with her reading of the situation. "No, I don't need to intrude on family. I'm glad to see supportive family for one of the would-be students I guide about campus... you would be amazed at some families. I've seen an older brother try to ignore his younger brother while on campus, like high school." She shook her head at the thought, still smiling. "Kira, shall I leave you here? I see your step-dad reading the paper in the corner. Unless there's something else you'd like to see?"

Kira sent a glance in the direction Ellen had indicated, then looked at Mitch. "Thanks, Ellen. I think I should rescue my step-dad before he falls asleep and embarrasses us both. But I'll think about your offer of the psych class."

Ellen reached into a pocket then scribbled on a business card which she extended to Kira; under the university logo it named her as "Campus Tour Guide" and gave her school email address. "If you have other questions, let me know. Since you've got Mitch, I'm sure he'll be able to answer most of your questions, but I'm happy to." Hitching her bag up her shoulder, she nodded to Mitch and headed for the door.

"Thanks, Ellen," Kira called after the other girl, then looked at Mitch. "What time tonight? Your dad looks bored out of his skull."
 
Mitch frowned somewhat when Ellen said she was leaving. There was something about that girl that made him want to get to know her more. He knew he's make it his mission to sit next to her during the next freshmen lit class. "Thanks so much, Ellen, for showing Kira around." He gave her a wave as she began to walk away. His eyes unconsciously following her tight ass as she disappeared into the crowd.

"Any time is good for me. There are some really great places to eat that are just off campus and it'll be my treat of course." He wanted what it would be like to have Kira around at the college. He looked forward to it and judging by the fact that he was already getting to hang out with beautiful women because of her, he knew she wasn't going to be a cramp on his style.
 
Kira agreed to meet him for dinner at six, then led his dad out of the coffeeshop (which the man looked relieved to free himself from). Mitch had maybe five minutes to return to his books before a large mug was plunked down across the table from him, and Ellen slid into the seat there, looking only slightly smug. She'd pulled her dirty-blonde hair up with some kind of claw-clip, only a few strands sneaking free to hang about her face. It was one of those lazy sexy hairstyles that popular girls had, the "I know I don't have to try for you to look at me" get-up.

She slid her tote bag off her shoulder and set it against the table leg. "I'm amazed," she started in with a brilliant smile. "I don't know how long you've known her, but that you're still at arms reach... stunning."
 
He jumped a little out of surprise when Ellen sank into the chair across from him. She had a wicked smile on his face, which was something he had never seen from her before. She always seemed like one of the perpetually cheery and innocent girls from class. He quickly dismissed the thought of her having a more sinister side as quickly as it came into his head.

Mitch's face wrinkled as he tried to understand what she meant by that, "Excuse me? I'm at arms reach? I don't understand." He smiled cluelessly trying to make out what she meant. Was she talking about Kira?
 
Ellen sighed melodramatically, leaning her head against her open palm and gazing at him, calculating every tick in his personality. "Kira is gorgeous. I don't know how any young man could keep away from her, but apparently you have," she spells out for him. "I've no idea why." With her free hand she raises her latte to her lips, but her eyes don't leave his face. This is definitely a more confrontational side of Ellen than he's seen before.

She blows lightly on her mug of hot liquid, her lips pursing in a rather telling 'o' of pink lip gloss. From the look in her eyes, she is quite aware of every move she makes, and is attempting to break his movements apart mentally so she can get a better sense of who he is. Perhaps it would've been better if he hadn't been introduced... but that's silly. "I believe you're single, right? At least you're inviting her out to dinner, it's a start."
 
"Ellen, I'm not sure you understand. Kira is my step-sister." His body stiffened under her relentlessness. He thumbed at the pages of the book in front of him nervously.

"I'm not going out on a date with her. I'm just taking her out to show her the college. To, um, to be friendly." Watching her eyes follow his fingers on the book, he became aware that he was fidgeting with the book. He immediately stopped touching the book and held her hands still lying flat on the tabletop.
 
Ellen chuckled quietly, dragging her eyes obviously over him. "You're kidding me, right? It's not like you're blood-relatives." She tilted her head to one side, her eyes flirting with him as she thought. "You must be one of the few gentlemen on campus, then. Most guys would jump at the chance for a date with a girl like Kira." Yes, she completely ignored his excuses. Besides, the two girls had seen so much of the campus together that it wasn't like Mitch needed to show her anything.

"Shame, since she obviously likes you. But what do I know of teenage girls?" Ha.
 
Back
Top