New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
...actually, the one with the peace sign on her butt sort of looks like TJ...maybe it is her....hmmmm...

... :rose: ...
 
sirgary said:
...actually, the one with the peace sign on her butt sort of looks like TJ...maybe it is her....hmmmm...

... :rose: ...

nope it isn't.......sorry.....
 
medievalman68 said:

and good morning to you and to everybody here!
its finally sunny again......and warm....hopefully it won't' be
humid, cuz i'm so sick of humidity....yuk!!!
 
...this is going to be a beautiful day...the breeze is just enough to get a kite off the ground...the sun is just enough to make it a sunny day...and the beer is cold enought to make it time to crack one open...

..hope all are having as much fun as I am...

... :rose: :rose: ...
 
sirgary said:
...this is going to be a beautiful day...the breeze is just enough to get a kite off the ground...the sun is just enough to make it a sunny day...and the beer is cold enought to make it time to crack one open...

..hope all are having as much fun as I am...

... :rose: :rose: ...

Sirgary can i have one of those beers please
 
tigerjen said:
and good morning to you and to everybody here!
its finally sunny again......and warm....hopefully it won't' be
humid, cuz i'm so sick of humidity....yuk!!!

I hear ya there girlfriend. Had enough of that saturday. We ended up not heating up the Jacuzzi and we used it as a soaking pool. It was so nice with the jets on too so relaxing :)
 
sirgary said:
...this is going to be a beautiful day...the breeze is just enough to get a kite off the ground...the sun is just enough to make it a sunny day...and the beer is cold enought to make it time to crack one open...
..hope all are having as much fun as I am...
... :rose: :rose: ...

make my drink a ROOT Beer please :D
 
medievalman68 said:
I hear ya there girlfriend. Had enough of that saturday. We ended up not heating up the Jacuzzi and we used it as a soaking pool. It was so nice with the jets on too so relaxing :)

super cool!!

wish I had a jacuzzi......it would super awesome esp. during the
colder months!! Paaaaaaaaartty! :D
 
tigerjen said:
super cool!!

wish I had a jacuzzi......it would super awesome esp. during the
colder months!! Paaaaaaaaartty! :D

I dont have one just friends who do :). But yes it is cool to jump in them in the winter time with snow falling and mahito's :). Good friends, good times.

Im going to my favorite event of the year for my Medieval group. Dont have to fight, set up pavillion, anything but have a good time. Listen to the bards perform (which I might do), dance (will do that too) and just drink and hang out with friends. Found out we have room in our cabin for 2 peeps. So we will either have friends stay over or we will have extra room to have fun. My buddy is brining his portable bar and we have a nice fire place. Its like my second vacation to take a vaaction from my week vacation (LOL)
 
medievalman68 said:
I dont have one just friends who do :). But yes it is cool to jump in them in the winter time with snow falling and mahito's :). Good friends, good times.
Im going to my favorite event of the year for my Medieval group. Dont have to fight, set up pavillion, anything but have a good time. Listen to the bards perform (which I might do), dance (will do that too) and just drink and hang out with friends. Found out we have room in our cabin for 2 peeps. So we will either have friends stay over or we will have extra room to have fun. My buddy is brining his portable bar and we have a nice fire place. Its like my second vacation to take a vaaction from my week vacation (LOL)


Ahhhhh mojitos!!!!! One drink I keep hearing about but haven't had yet!
that sounds like fun, your "second vacation"! :) Is it like for the whole
weekend or a week?
 
tigerjen said:
Ahhhhh mojitos!!!!! One drink I keep hearing about but haven't had yet!
that sounds like fun, your "second vacation"! :) Is it like for the whole
weekend or a week?

Mojito's are very refreshing! You should try one Im sure you'll like it. Yup first vacation I goto war for a week and fight most days so its more like a really fun job you like to goto :)
For the whole weekend. I work a 5 day on 4 day off schedule and I have this friday off. So I will get upto the sight early and help set everything up and register people in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top