I go in today at 1:00 PMtigerjen said:its too hot and humid for a bubblebath!
plus don't you have classes today?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I go in today at 1:00 PMtigerjen said:its too hot and humid for a bubblebath!
plus don't you have classes today?
tigerjen said:its too hot and humid for a bubblebath!
plus don't you have classes today?
Lust King said:turn the air conditioning on in the bathroom
Shagly said:I go in today at 1:00 PM
tigerjen said:ohok, but won't taking your bubblebath before class make you more sleepy?
tigerjen said:which is why i don't take bubble baths in the summertime

Must be squeaky clean for classes.USAGOLD said:Normally a Bubblebath would put me to sleep but i think shagly is Different

Shagly said:Must be squeaky clean for classes.![]()
inches Self:::: Nope Im not dreams
tigerjen said:that's what i tell people in regards to different candidates....focus on
the issues that matter, esp. ones that matter to you.
my personal opinion is that the Dems have been for the underdog, while
the R's tend to favor big business and the super rich........but you are right
that each party has its own spectrum on how conservative or liberal....I
know Dems who are moderate-liberal in views but yet fiscally conservative.
BlueMorpho said:Oh my goodness, I think some of the denizens of this thread are actually here right now. Hi!!!
How are you?USAGOLD said:Hi Blue
BlueMorpho said:Oh my goodness, I think some of the denizens of this thread are actually here right now. Hi!!!
USAGOLD said:Normally a Bubblebath would put me to sleep but i think shagly is Different

Lust King said:how about a bubble bath at a nice comfortable motel room? climate controlled & designed for pleasure!![]()
medievalman68 said:My GOD! I think Im in LOVE ! LOL
Someone who thinks the same way I do politically.
::inches Self:::: Nope Im not dreams
![]()
Seriously to many people get hung up on weither D or R. I look at the record and at their policies and go from there. Your someone I might be able to talk the Taboo with (politics)![]()

BlueMorpho said:Oh my goodness, I think some of the denizens of this thread are actually here right now. Hi!!!
tigerjen said:but we'll have to discuss any further political stuff via PM and not on
the thread so we don't' cause trouble![]()
Shagly said:Vote for me and I'll set you free.............
Of taxes that is.
sirgary said:...and throwing tea in the harbor doesn't work anymore...
.......
...I still content it was real Indains...they knew if they did that, they would get the Maxwell House they were asking for...tigerjen said:nopers.....that worked in 1770somethingorother.......
.
...sirgary said:...I still content it was real Indains...they knew if they did that, they would get the Maxwell House they were asking for...
....
.
...
