New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tomorrow...

JLP68 said:
Actually, tomorrow is my only day
off...lol...I am still on call till 7am tomorrow...


JLP :mad:
'


I'm sorry to hear that sweetie :( *hugs*
 
Re: Naughty............

Jaded1 said:
It may be hard to believe but not ever comment on this thread is directed to you! My comment was directed to 1SexLady a very very good friend of mine.

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Not hard to believe at all. However, considering that she hasn't been on the thread since 11:25 last night, and I've been the only one here this morning, it probably would have been advisable for you to specify who you were talking to. And, did I say that you were talking to me? No, I asked where the comment came from because the topic wasn't being discussed. Why don't you pay more attention to making sense and less attention to making love.?
 
Re: Here I am!!!

tigerjen said:


Awwwwwwww you missed me!!!!! :kiss: :)


I was gone all afternoon and tonite......just got home
about 30 minutes ago (its now 2:30am!)......was hanging
out at a friend's house today........got to help make a
nice spaghetti dinner ..........watched "Titus" on DVD....
also got to watch the "extra goodies" (i.e. deleted
scenes) from "Hannibal" on DVD .....heehee.........


Sue.......great to hear details from your Boston trip!
Sounds like you had lots of fun!!! I love aquariums!!

Naughty.........hope your knee is doin' better........
unfortunately I don't live near Sue (referring to a post
of yours) to be able to get get to visit you........*hugs*

Jaded.........I LOVE the new AV......heehee I've seen
it before.....Holden McCrank has the same one! :D

JLP........good to see you on here again...we keep missing
each other! :(

Feeling Naughty......good to see you here on the thread!

********........are you coming to the cookout or what? :)

:rose:
tigerjen


Of course we missed you (and your av) :p I hope that you find something fun to do today despite of the rain. :rose:
 
Naughty n Nice said:



Of course we missed you (and your av) :p I hope that you
find something fun to do today despite of the rain. :rose:



Yeah...this rain really is the pits.......the last "unofficial" day
of summer and it rains!! ACK! I'll be online on and off
thruout the day at least......as long as its not thundering
and lightning.....heehee :)
 
tigerjen said:




Yeah...this rain really is the pits.......the last "unofficial" day
of summer and it rains!! ACK! I'll be online on and off
thruout the day at least......as long as its not thundering
and lightning.....heehee :)

I love a good thunderstorm. We haven't had a lengthy storm in a long time. We are definately due for one.
 
Naughty n Nice said:


I love a good thunderstorm. We haven't had a lengthy
storm in a long time. We are definately due for one.



I don't mind the rain because we need it, but on Labor
Day weekend??? Yuk!!!!
 
Mmmmm, stormy...

Naughty n Nice said:


I love a good thunderstorm. We haven't had a lengthy storm in a long time. We are definately due for one.
And this has only happen to me ONCE, but always search for that feeling....to achieve orgasm during a crack of thunder....:) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


JLP :kiss:
 
Re: Mmmmm, stormy...

JLP68 said:
And this has only happen to me ONCE, but always search for that feeling....to achieve orgasm during a crack of thunder....:) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


JLP :kiss:
Alrighty then :p On that note, I'm heading back to my icing my knee. :( Still kills, as does my throat.)
 
Re: Mmmmm, stormy...

JLP68 said:
And this has only happen to me ONCE,
but always search for that feeling....to achieve orgasm
during a crack of thunder....:)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



JLP :kiss:



*playing on my CD: "Stormy Weather" by Lena Horne*
 
Naughty n Nice said:

Alrighty then :p On that note, I'm heading back to
my icing my knee. :( Still kills, as does my throat.)



Awwwwwww man!!!! Wish I lived closer to cook up
some nice hot chicken noodle soup for ya!! Do you
any painkillers that you can take to help?

*hugs*

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Throat...

Naughty n Nice said:

Alrighty then :p On that note, I'm heading back to my icing my knee. :( Still kills, as does my throat.)
Well, I wish I could do something about the knee, but I could do something about the throat...;)


JLP :devil:
 
I have percocet, but it doesn't even take the edge off. Years of having pain has caused my body to build up a tolerence to narcotics. What I could really use is a joint, it's the only thing that helps to relieve the pain. But, my throat hurts too bad for that.
 
Naughty n Nice said:
I have percocet, but it doesn't even take the edge off.
Years of having pain has caused my body to build up a
tolerence to narcotics. What I could really use is a joint,
it's the only thing that helps to relieve the pain. But, my
throat hurts too bad for that.


Oh gosh........I hear you about Percocet and other
narcotic painkillers........not fun.........

I would ask your doctor about Vioxx though......worth
checking......one of my residents was on that for a while.

:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:



Oh gosh........I hear you about Percocet and other
narcotic painkillers........not fun.........

I would ask your doctor about Vioxx though......worth
checking......one of my residents was on that for a while.

:rose:
tigerjen

I've taken vioxx, now i take celebrex. But that's not really a pain killer, it's an anti-inflammatory.
 
Tried???

But have you tried a JLP??? those suckers are supposed to be great!!

JLP :devil: :kiss:
 
Naughty n Nice said:


I've taken vioxx, now i take celebrex. But that's not
really a pain killer, it's an anti-inflammatory.


funny......that same resident that I work with now takes
Celebrex too!! It is for anti inflammatory.........but if the
Percocet doesn't work for you, I would try Tylenol or
Aleve (but for Aleve make sure it is okay to take while
you're on Celebrex).

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Re: Tried???

JLP68 said:
But have you tried a JLP??? those
suckers are supposed to be great!!


JLP :devil: :kiss:


heehee..........suckers......oh....your nipples? :D


and there's also our New England friend Kol, who I
coined the term "Kol-Aid" for him.....and he says that its
"perfect for what ails ya!" :D
 
Have....

tigerjen said:



heehee..........suckers......oh....your nipples? :D


and there's also our New England friend Kol, who I
coined the term "Kol-Aid" for him.....and he says that its
"perfect for what ails ya!" :D
TJ, if that works for you....sure, take them....;)

JLP :kiss:
 
tigerjen said:



funny......that same resident that I work with now takes
Celebrex too!! It is for anti inflammatory.........but if the
Percocet doesn't work for you, I would try Tylenol or
Aleve (but for Aleve make sure it is okay to take while
you're on Celebrex).

:rose:
tigerjen

HA! I can't take aleve, advil, nuprin, or any non steroidal anti inflammatories, I'm allergic to them. And you can't take tylenol while on percocet because percocet has tylenol in it. It's enough to drive a girl insane!!! :rolleyes: :confused: :(
 
Rather...

Naughty n Nice said:
Good afternoon JLP!! I hope you're having a good day so far. Kinda lousy out, but I like it.:D
Well, would rather be tied down, or tying down, but am okay m'lady, thxs..:) I hope the ice is helping...dont forget to tease those nipples too..


JLP :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top