New Lit Members

MissTaken

Biker Chick
Joined
Jun 30, 2001
Posts
20,570
I am not sure if it just me or not, but I have received an extraordinary number of pm's from new members this weekend. Some of them have been amusing and fun, while others have not. I thought that perhaps we could start a thread concerning advice for the new members so as help everyone have a good time on lit.

While I have several thoughts on the subject, I would love some input from other lit members and new members.

Any advice for new members? or even for fairly new members, like myself?


<Gee. I hope this isn't a redundant thread>

:D
 
how's this for starts...

If you are new, don't PM someone unless they PM you first, OR invite you to PM them in a thread...
 
~nods head~

Generally, there is some flirting or indication while posting to a thread that you and someone else should be pm-ing.


Before pm'ing someone, it is always good to read some of their posts in order to have some idea concerning what they are interested in.


Carry on! Have fun! :)
 
Back
Top