New Philips vibrator range

Try before you buy has always been something I wish could happen.. I mean they have privet viewing booths... Why not right? I hate getting a toy and then it sucks.

But think about how gross it really is... I don't think any amount of disinfectant would make me use a vibrator after a perfect stranger. *sigh* a girl can dream I suppose.

I have a love for clit ones because I tend to be lazy... all that work with a regular vibrator(mines a g-spot one) in and out in and out... My wrist hurts from typing so much as is. Sometimes I feel motivated but usually I like to set it and forget it so to speak. :) Strap on ones are the best if they're powerful enough(the one I have now isn't and I'm too broke for a new one) otherwise bullets are my friends.

Speaking of pretty ones(sorry you have me on a favorite topic of mine haha) Lucid Dreams Vibrators are pretty and powerful! They are my new favorite brand and are pretty inexpensive too which is great.
 
The depression in it made me wonder if it's for men, rather than women; it seems as if it might be better fitted to their anatomy than to ours.
 
I personally have yet to find a fancy designed expensive toy that I like. I spent $50 on a layaspot and hated it. It simply wasn't strong enough. or direct enough. I've used everything from the electric toothbrush to a rabbit type vibrator and I have to say my personal favorite is the Penthouse Golden Nugget bullet vibe. All the power and variety a girl could possible want. It's big enough to get a decent grip on an small enough to direct it where you want it.

For some reason when I do decide I want penetration I'd rather use one of my dildos, of which I have a few, but more often than not I will use the bullet on it's own.

It's my bet that this particular toy would probably be a lot of money out the window for something that wont do it for me nearly as well as my nugget, or even the good old fashioned magic wand.

I also agree that I love the Lucid Dreams collection. Those ones just look so wonderful and they hit all the right spots. I've also recently developed a love of glass dildos and the cooler looking it is the more likely I am to buy it. It's like being fucked with a work of art.
 
Last edited:
I personally have yet to find a fancy designed expensive toy that I like. I spent $50 on a layaspot and hated it. It simply wasn't strong enough. or direct enough. I've used everything from the electric toothbrush to a rabbit type vibrator and I have to say my personal favorite is the Penthouse Golden Nugget bullet vibe. All the power and variety a girl could possible want. It's big enough to get a decent grip on an small enough to direct it where you want it.

*takes notes*
 
And I've got a garage full of powertools that hum and vibrate like crazy. Yup, if correctly viewed, everything is lewd, I believe the song went.
 
Back
Top