New to submission? Curious?

Koba

Experienced
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Posts
171
I am a 54 year old experienced Dominant male. I enjoy writing. I would like to communicate with women of any age who are either very new to Domination/submission or who are very curious about it. Sometimes newcomers have a hard time sorting through all the information that abounds about the subject. Write to me with your interests and questions and we'll go from there
 
I am a 54 year old experienced Dominant male. I enjoy writing. I would like to communicate with women of any age who are either very new to Domination/submission or who are very curious about it. Sometimes newcomers have a hard time sorting through all the information that abounds about the subject. Write to me with your interests and questions and we'll go from there

Hello, I'm a very wilful, naughty person, who loves guys and doing naughty things with them :devil: ... but i am curious about D/s, mainly because of experiences I have had recently, that I have really REALLY enjoyed, that I didn't think i would in a million years....

Is there such a thing as a wayward sub? :eek: .....That might be the stupidest of stupid questions, but please don't beat me up :eek::)
 
New

Hi,
Haven't been on this site in a long while, but your post caught my eye...have been poking around a variety of D/s sites for a bit, but really new to the lifestyle. The acknowledge and accept part took me a while, and i'm at a loss as to where to go next. Not really having much luck in looking.
 
Back
Top