Next Time A Flame War Starts

which tv host for a flame war?

  • jerry springer [tops off and chairs fly]

    Votes: 10 66.7%
  • oprah [does my ass look big in this?]

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • jenny jones [ kill your secret admirer]

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • trisha [when i had breakdown/divorce/etc]

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15

pabloback

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 3, 2001
Posts
8,255
who would you like to host the discussion and while you air your differences on live tv?
 
you people miss out on trish in this country , she has had more problems than all her guests put together , anorexia , divorce, nervous breakdown, family trouble , drugs , the whole shebang.
she also has 200pound anorexics on the show, they are incredible to see
 
dont know trishes surname , she got the job when vanessa feltz [self confessed jewish princess] got the sack for low ratings , vanessa had a near mental breakdown when she was voted out of the celebrity big brother house earlier this year in the uk
 
i canunderstand and sympathise with you problem , when i was suffering it was terrible
hey nobody mentioned maury yet!!!
he can supply the counselling!!!
 
PABLOLITO................

:p
 
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

I wanna rub PC's head. Steve is gross.

Yes, I'm plebian. Get over it.
 
how about an all the celebrities i have bedded special hosted by geraldo with rikki lake chaining herself to some of the lit flamers
 
JERRY!
JERRY!
JERRY!

Killer?
Will you marry me?
After the hunnymoon I'm going to leave you for your aunt.
 
Ewwww, if you wanna, feel free. Just, if you could, make her bathe. We'd give you the congressional medal of honor if you could do that. How anyone got close enough to her to whelp all those welfare babies, I'll never understand. Just, ewwwwwwww.
 
Cool!
Bring her to the next Jerry show and I'll give you a lapdance.
 
Back
Top