mirrors2
It'sNotReallyInteresting
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2004
- Posts
- 3,690
I'g give anything to be that big
Always remember - I'm not nearly as thick as the average guy's wrist, I don't think.
And most guys have wrists. Sometimes more than one.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'g give anything to be that big
Awesome thread!!! Thank you so much!! xx
Thank you... I'm going to attempt a few in-the-shower pics when I get back from the gym, here. Assuming I can avoid getting the camera wet.
....
Over to the left, you can see both pirate-duckies and devil-duckies.
Most of the photos from my weekend getaway turned out pretty poorly, so I'm going to take a few in the old ornate mirror in the bathroom.
Over to the left, you can see both pirate-duckies and devil-duckies.



I know, I know .. I've been gone again. But:
Dear Mirrors,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been admitted into the PhD program at [first choice university]. etc. etc.
....mwa ha ha haa....

Lately...?
Well, now - yes.
![]()
Just about to go hop into the shower...
And another..

Okay that was at 12:30 this afternoon.... Where's the damn shower pics???


I'm scrambling to move across the country, get jobs sorted out, all that fun stuff. *whew*

I know, I know - I'm never around.
![]()
You're not, but if you keep it up then you at least have to log in once a week and send me a pm dirty enough to keep my sated until you do...
Deal.
And I can get very dirty... let me know what specific flavor of dirtiness you need.
<grin>
You know what I like,
Anything dirty and rough. Bite me, hold me down, fuck me hard.
(Also, I've been practicing shibari recently..)
<evil grin>