Not feeling well please help with chapter!

Frankly I hope she has writer's block for a long time, after her story description

If you must bloody know I have not got writer`s block anymore with some kind help from another site. I have completed that chapter and written two more and nearly at the end.
 
If you must bloody know I have not got writer`s block anymore with some kind help from another site. I have completed that chapter and written two more and nearly at the end.

You were offered help here, too, along with the teasing.

Writers do need to develop thick skin in order to deal with editors.

Best wishes to you.

:rose:
 
Do we get to do the clique arguement again? I do so love the clique arguement. This time I want to be in TE's clique. And that black girl who I didn't know was a black girl, until she showed her face. I just love being surprised like that and having my prejudices torn apart Ooh ooh and Dampy as well. But not Joe. I've got far too much in common with Joe to be in the same clique. Except I'm not jewish.

Foxy, don't be upset, well you can be as upset as you like really, I can't tell you what to be or not be. But there really isn't any need to carry around slings and arrows just because an unfortunate AHer makes an everyday remark to an honest question.

Sleep on it. Let your dreams carry you into a new day and suffer not the poor man's contumely.
The insolence of office makes calamity of so long a Lit. life, and Joe has bared his bodkin to more than a morsel of delight.

So if you can bear those ills which are foisted on you think better then than those you know not.

And thus the Natiue hew of Resolution
Is sicklied o're, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprizes of great pith and moment,
With this regard their Currants turne away,
And loose the name of Action.

or something similar. Welcome to the AH:rose:
 
Are we in the same clique? :clique-confused:

At any rate, stop talking about Joe's bare bodkin.

You know it frightens the horses.
 
Do we get to do the clique arguement again? I do so love the clique arguement. This time I want to be in TE's clique. And that black girl who I didn't know was a black girl, until she showed her face. I just love being surprised like that and having my prejudices torn apart Ooh ooh and Dampy as well. But not Joe. I've got far too much in common with Joe to be in the same clique. Except I'm not jewish.

Foxy, don't be upset, well you can be as upset as you like really, I can't tell you what to be or not be. But there really isn't any need to carry around slings and arrows just because an unfortunate AHer makes an everyday remark to an honest question.

Sleep on it. Let your dreams carry you into a new day and suffer not the poor man's contumely.
The insolence of office makes calamity of so long a Lit. life, and Joe has bared his bodkin to more than a morsel of delight.

So if you can bear those ills which are foisted on you think better then than those you know not.

And thus the Natiue hew of Resolution
Is sicklied o're, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprizes of great pith and moment,
With this regard their Currants turne away,
And loose the name of Action.

or something similar. Welcome to the AH:rose:

I was named. I'm not sure if I'm in the same clique, person who surprises and tears apart gauche's prejudices (with bodkins?), a black girl, or jewish. Or all of these. :just confused:
 
I was named. I'm not sure if I'm in the same clique, person who surprises and tears apart gauche's prejudices (with bodkins?), a black girl, or jewish. Or all of these. :just confused:

Psst!

Avoid the bodkins.

Just saying.
 
Now there's an interesting thing. We say brown rather than black for non-Africans. (I think it's more to do with facial features than skin colour)

Ok then (and only because the thread died) Me, Dampy, Sarahh and Foxy (possibly TE) are officially a clique on the AH. And our meeting place is Sarahh's tub.
 
"Rocket? Na... just glad to see ya!"

Clique? Can I join? I ALWAYS wanted to be part of cligue!!!! First it was my bodkin was too small... then my bodkin was too old.....

It's just not fair! I am going to take this up with the Leprechan King as soon as I figure out who stole the opal!
-
KC

BTW Foxy.... I AM glad you finished the story and I am mildly repentent that I made light of your leprechan fairy story.... Please let us know when it is posted.... I PROMISE to vote and give it a 5 for my sins.....

Just curious.... is there any sex in the story?

Seriously....
 
I haven`t finished the whole of the book yet as I am finding it very dragging at the moment. There was a ltiny bit of sex in it but I can`t put to much in because it is a Young Adult. Might have to scrap it out though because I really want it for Middle Grade. Hate dreading the next scene as the 2 heros and heroine are now landing on a island where a dragon lives ( the dragon wants an opal back ) and the hero`s brother takes his own life so that he can resuce the fairy princess from dragon who was taken by the dragon. Hope it makes sense. If I can just finished the damned piece I am fine I can go and try my hand on writing romance, erotic etc.
 
Back
Top