starrkers Down two, then left Joined Nov 30, 2006 Posts 10,427 Aug 15, 2008 #26 I was clueless, but a little spark just went off in my head... I don't think it was flu-related.
D DecadentAngel Experienced Joined Aug 4, 2008 Posts 59 Aug 15, 2008 #27 Replies sent to those that pmed me. For some of you, if you had been paying attention somewhere else, you'd know. Tx, I don't have any idea how far it would go if I got wild & crazy. I'm not sure I know how to do that anymore.
Replies sent to those that pmed me. For some of you, if you had been paying attention somewhere else, you'd know. Tx, I don't have any idea how far it would go if I got wild & crazy. I'm not sure I know how to do that anymore.
TheeGoatPig There is no R in my name Joined Dec 29, 2004 Posts 13,163 Aug 15, 2008 #28 sweetsubsarahh said: I like eggs. And I'm loop-less, too. Click to expand... I had eggs for breakfast!
sweetsubsarahh said: I like eggs. And I'm loop-less, too. Click to expand... I had eggs for breakfast!