Nude photography

I yearned for you to suck my cock and pushed it into your mouth again, as you began to lick it.
 
I loved having my cock begin sucked by you, and was in heaven, I soon cummed in your mouth, filling it with my seed. I kissed you deeply.
 
Your young now limp cock slipped outnof my mouth and hung low. I slapped you on your nude ass and told you nice job.
 
Daphne was very happy to oblige the young stud. I took the camera and daphne took your semi erect cock into her mouth. It was soon hard as a rock due to her expert cock sucking.
 
Oh Daphne I moaned. I loved how expertly she handle my cock, and didn't want it to end.
 
Daphne said I have been wanting to suck that young cock of yours all night. My pussy is so wet from watching you walk around completely nude all niht.
 
I love your mouth on my cock and I cum in your mouth hard filling it.
I'd love to help your pussy baby
 
Sweetie I told you I am married, so we can only play with your young nude body. Besides don't you have fun being nude with us clouds women.
 
I know that, I do love being nude around you though, could you ask some of your non married friends to come over, so we can get some pics of me fucking and licking them?
 
That is a good idea for another night. I have several divorced friends whomwould love to duck our young cock, as long as I get to watch.
 
Daphne laughed and said I give the orders around here you cocky young kid, now get up and wiggle that sweet cock and little ass for me.
 
Fine baby. I did as I was told, and loved the camera. It turned me on being photographed, and I soon began to masturbate.
 
that's a good boy stroke it for us, we watch dyou pull on your long hard cock.
 
You have been such a good boy I think that is enough for today, now go ahead and get your clothes on. Would you be willing to do this again for us and mane for some divorced friends sometime.
 
Back
Top