Office RP with a 27m

Joyce

I did what he told me to do, as I blurted out that this was sexual harassment and if he didnt do me well I'd report him. Bending over with my hands on the window sill, I wondered if the guy in the adjacent building was watching. We didnt know each other personally, but we had watched each other masturbate and that was a blast.

Some day I intended to go over and meet him but all I knew was that his was a law office and I often wondered if he was a budding young lawyer I could use if I needed one.

But now as he rolled up my skirt and pulled down my panties, I was totally enthralled with the feel of his tongue up in me. My husband never does this for me. He thinks it is dirty of all things even though I wash myself every day.

But today I didnt have time after he fucked me this morning over the breakfast table, and I laughed to myself as my coworker ate my cream pie.
 
Back
Top