Oh fuck.

Reed8

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2003
Posts
577
Shit! I thought everyone was sleeping.

Who the hell is pounding on the door. My heart is going to explode. I can't catch my breath.

"One minute!"

Where are my socks? Please go down.

"Jim, are you okay? What are you doing, you have been in there for a while. Are you sick?"

Yeah I'm sick alright. Jerking off at my wife's aunt's house in the middle of the night with half the family there. What the hell is wrong with me? I knew I shouldn't have worn these shorts.

"Jim?"

"Hang on a sec."

My hands are shaking, bathroom fan is on. The doorknob is cold, and my hands are hot. I peek through.

"Amy?"

My face is burning.

"What were you doing in there Jim?"
 
Amy

I saw Jim creak his door open, and I peeked in with curiousity. My whole body was chilled, and now I regreted wearing my shorts and big t-shirt to bed.

I struggled against the darkness.

''What are you doing Jim?'' I asked quietly. I had heard noises coming from his room and immediately, I got worried. I rubbed my arms in order to get warm.

I waited for his answer, looking curiosly.
 
I hid as much of myself behind the door as I could. One sock off and my erection still at mast in my shorts. I looked at Amy and saw the goose bumps rise from her forearms. Her shirt white with a smiling bunny holding a flower. The bunny’s ears like pointers to her breasts. The chill over her and her curves creating a visual distraction to keeping eye contact.

My mind reeled as to what I was going to say. My insides throbbed with a bit of excitement. Should I lie or tell the truth. She looked beautiful in the modest light and I so wanted to let her know what I was doing.

“I was..” I hesitated and looked down. Amy smiled slightly and her lips pursed in a playful scorn. Maybe she was onto to me.

“I couldn’t sleep.”
 
Back
Top