Oh this should be fun

HAHAHAHAHA

Are they serious? I mean seriously, serious?

That's a violation of basic LAW the homeowner inspection bullshit thing. Oh my GAWD, I would love to be a fly on your wall when they try to enforce any of that bullshit.

Wow. Just wow.

ANd what of the other people, just letting some random jackass "inspect" their house? Oh lord... I wanna travel to your area, get the adress of the people who voted this shit, and systematically go down the list and pop them upside the head.

Seriously. Some people need some sense knocked into them -.-;
 
HAHAHAHAHA

Are they serious? I mean seriously, serious?

That's a violation of basic LAW the homeowner inspection bullshit thing. Oh my GAWD, I would love to be a fly on your wall when they try to enforce any of that bullshit.

Wow. Just wow.

ANd what of the other people, just letting some random jackass "inspect" their house? Oh lord... I wanna travel to your area, get the adress of the people who voted this shit, and systematically go down the list and pop them upside the head.

Seriously. Some people need some sense knocked into them -.-;
The people who voted for this assume they will never warrant an inspection, anyway. They are all puffed up with self righteousness.

And god help the HOA the first time they try to enforce any of those rules against the people they wrote them for.
 
Next they will want public hangings of any woman who has ever flashed her tits to the TSA at the airport.

:rose:
 
HAHAHAHAHA

Are they serious? I mean seriously, serious?

That's a violation of basic LAW the homeowner inspection bullshit thing. Oh my GAWD, I would love to be a fly on your wall when they try to enforce any of that bullshit.

Wow. Just wow.

ANd what of the other people, just letting some random jackass "inspect" their house? Oh lord... I wanna travel to your area, get the adress of the people who voted this shit, and systematically go down the list and pop them upside the head.

Seriously. Some people need some sense knocked into them -.-;

The fun times will be when they attempt to enforce any of these regulations, especialy the home inspection.:devil::eek:

Cat
 
The fun times will be when they attempt to enforce any of these regulations, especialy the home inspection.:devil::eek:

Cat

Rubber bullets for your shotgun? Rock salt? Or is it just me that would kill two birds with one stone shooting them non-fatally to keep them from entering my domicile to check for regulations violations?
 
Back
Top