On Manifestos

Egads...

The amount of idiocy it took to write this is beyond the pale. If you actually did ask ChatGPT to analyze my post, you've got to be the biggest loser on the planet.

Not that we didn't know that about you already but this? This is a big flashing signal that you need serious help.
The truth hurts you. Lol
 
1. AI doesn't "think." It's merely a superfast algorithmic search engine that gathers and collates data from the internet. If the data is garbage, then the AI output is garbage. Guess what the result is when an idiot asks AI to psychoanalyze someone on the internet?

2. Getting a diagnosis on someone you don't know, and getting that diagnosis from a non-medical mental health source, isn't the smartest thing you've ever done. However it might be, and probably is, the dumbest.
I must agree. The input was garbage.
 
1. AI doesn't "think." It's merely a superfast algorithmic search engine that gathers and collates data from the internet. If the data is garbage, then the AI output is garbage. Guess what the result is when an idiot asks AI to psychoanalyze someone on the internet?

2. Getting a diagnosis on someone you don't know, and getting that diagnosis from a non-medical mental health source, isn't the smartest thing you've ever done. However it might be, and probably is, the dumbest.


And yet any AI that scours your online content will be able to produce a profile of your values - or lack there of.
 
I must agree. The input was garbage.

Garbage in, garbage out. ;)

I’ve tried getting @HisArpy to post his thoughts without the vitriol but he seems to be too emotionally disturbed to have a civil discussion.

The AI basically identifies him as a pernicious troll. ✅
 
Make you see what you really are? Yes it is what I do here. You are insignificant, a pretender to the throne.
And yet you reply to every post to you that I make.

What throne are you talking about?
 
And yet you reply to every post to you that I make.

What throne are you talking about?
And you replyto every post I make so what's your point?

Your perceived view that you can control what is said her. More serious delusions.
 
And you replyto every post I make so what's your point?
That you tell me that I don't matter to you and yet it's obvious by your actions that is not true, while I don't make that.claim and respond to comments that are directed at me along with some that aren't.

I do claim that I don't post for you, and that is not the same thing.

Your perceived view that you can control what is said her. More serious delusions.
I don't control what is said here.
 
That you tell me that I don't matter to you and yet it's obvious by your actions that is not true, while I don't make that.claim and respond to comments that are directed at me along with some that aren't.

I do claim that I don't post for you, and that is not the same thing.


I don't control what is said here.
You sure as fuck try to cobtrol what is said here. Sadly, for you, this time you failed.
 
You sure as fuck try to cobtrol what is said here. Sadly, for you, this time you failed.
Dude, it's never meant to actually be effective at actually controlling shit....I don't have control of your bullshit nor would I want it.

You continuing to post as if you're the smarter,.more superior poster to a porn forum is only reflective of your own presence here. If your goal is to pwn someone by showing them up, you'll continue to walk away disappointed
 
Dude, it's never meant to actually be effective at actually controlling shit....I don't have control of your bullshit nor would I want it.

You continuing to post as if you're the smarter,.more superior poster to a porn forum is only reflective of your own presence here. If your goal is to pwn someone by showing them up, you'll continue to walk away disappointed
More blather. Why can't you debate topics with me instead of slways resorting to attacks?
 
Sure thing, whatever you say, you are so delusional.
Feel free to point out specifics on what you were debating with me in this thread. Every single one was a debate on something I never said. Delusions don't use facts...I can pull up the receipts if you need a refresher.
 
Feel free to point out specifics on what you were debating with me in this thread. Every single one was a debate on something I never said. Delusions don't use facts...I can pull up the receipts if you need a refresher.

Only this thread? I don't need to because as soon as I posted here you and your goons jumped on me like usual.
 
Only this thread? I don't need to because as soon as I posted here you and your goons jumped on me like usual.
You really have a difficult time reading. I specifically mentioned this thread and your lack of debating in this thread, as you seem to believe that's what you seek out when you coment. Are you saying that you weren't seeking debate in this thread with me and you sought something else?

Say it isn't so.
 
You really have a difficult time reading. I specifically mentioned this thread and your lack of debating in this thread, as you seem to believe that's what you seek out when you coment. Are you saying that you weren't seeking debate in this thread with me and you sought something else?

Say it isn't so.
Of course I was seeking debate ON THE TOPIC. Not yout usual horseshit.
 
Back
Top