DreamInNoir
Gray Area
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2026
- Posts
- 103
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sometimes I really do think I might be Bi.....

I honestly think nearly everybody is Bi... just that some have a hard time coming to terms with it, generally because it's not how/what they were taught. Bisexuality has been documented nearly since art and the written word was developed.Sometimes I really do think I might be Bi.....
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I honestly think nearly everybody is Bi... just that some have a hard time coming to terms with it, generally because it's not how/what they were taught. Bisexuality has been documented nearly since art and the written word was developed.
The human being is sexual by nature. Why else would so many people try to control sex and the sexes?
I think the term “bi-curious “ is a polite cover term for “ Bi-I -really -want -to-do-some-of -that”.Very poignant and thoughtful post. I couldn’t agree more!
I'm not into anorexic models
She's thin. Far from anorexic.I'm not into anorexic models
I’ll look at and appreciate them all but the curvy ones really go to the top of my list.I'm not into anorexic models
Beautiful