needaboss
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2011
- Posts
- 159
Hello all. I am a 28yo M who loves to be used and forced to do things I would never do. My mistress and I had some great sessions on yahoo over the last year where she would tie me up in humiliating situations and make me cum when she wanted. I haven't heard from her in over two months and am missing that relationship. She grew to know me better than anyone and she knew exactly what I liked. I am looking for a new woman to chat with on yahoo. Preferably someone that likes to dominate and have some online domme sessions, but also to chat regularly about anything. An example of one or our sessions was where she had me tied up on a hotel balcony. I was on my back on the ground with the top of my head up against the railing and my feet spread wide apart above my head tied to the balcony railing. I was naked except for the tiny thong she made me put on and the 5" stiletto's with locking ankle straps. After tying me up she produced a funnel from her bag and proceeded to put it into my mouth and tape it to my head so it wouldn't fall out no matter how hard I tried to move. I could hear other people on the surrounding balcony's but was unsure if they could see me or not. I felt pressure near my ass only to realize she had inserted a vibrating butt plug. My mistress jerked me on and off for the next hour getting me closer and closer each time. I could feel my balls filling with cum. After torturing me for an hour she finally stroked me until I came. In the position she tied me in, my cock was aimed directly at the funnel leading to my mouth. She made me drink all of my own cum. The first drop of hot sticky cum hit my tongue and I knew I couldn't stop it. All my cum was forced down my throat. I laid there tied up in the open while she left me for housekeeping to find in the morning.
I didn't realize how much I enjoyed our conversations/sessions until she stopped responding. If anyone is interested message me.
I didn't realize how much I enjoyed our conversations/sessions until she stopped responding. If anyone is interested message me.