teasing_tim Me a tease !? :o Joined Apr 22, 2003 Posts 10,537 Feb 25, 2007 #3,151 sasebrats said: I'm so happy! Click to expand... makes my day
teasing_tim Me a tease !? :o Joined Apr 22, 2003 Posts 10,537 Feb 25, 2007 #3,152 MsTexas said: welcome back tim LOL @ candiman Click to expand... Thank you Ms
teasing_tim Me a tease !? :o Joined Apr 22, 2003 Posts 10,537 Feb 25, 2007 #3,154 sasebrats said: where've you been? Click to expand... I've been sick had flu
sasebrats The girl next door Joined Jul 10, 2006 Posts 63,377 Feb 25, 2007 #3,155 sick with what? you poor baby!
teasing_tim Me a tease !? :o Joined Apr 22, 2003 Posts 10,537 Feb 25, 2007 #3,156 sick with flu ( Yes poor me ) Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
teasing_tim Me a tease !? :o Joined Apr 22, 2003 Posts 10,537 Feb 25, 2007 #3,159 you are bad (I feel much better now )
sasebrats The girl next door Joined Jul 10, 2006 Posts 63,377 Feb 25, 2007 #3,161 (((Essa))) How are you?
sasebrats The girl next door Joined Jul 10, 2006 Posts 63,377 Feb 25, 2007 #3,163 I'm simply wonderful!