spiritualxtc
Experienced
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2011
- Posts
- 42
As the title implies, I am looking for a pain and/or humiliation doll. I have no preference for one over the other, but at least one of them is a requisite and two would be ideal. I don't care how old you are or what you look like. We can maintain a vanilla friendship outside of our sessions or we can forego all conversation and chat only when you're in use. I'm flexible in that regard.
I want to note that I have a slave, but due to real-life circumstances, she has been both busy and, when available, incapable of performing tasks for me. This leaves me in a bit of a rut, naturally, so I'm looking for a doll I can have fun with on the side.
Though the pain and humiliation will be sexual in nature, pain and humiliation are the primary focuses and the sexual atmosphere is secondary. You can apply if you're curious about your limits or being pushed to new extremes. I'm an experienced trainer as well, and know how and when and how hard to push someone, and in what direction.
A camera, picture phone or webcam is required but I understand the need for discretion. This can be discussed further.
If interested, send me a message and your unique pain/humiliation kinks, as well as limits.
I want this to be as clinical as possible. I am going to take simple delight in your suffering and so you should be the kind of girl that takes delight in that suffering as well. All sessions will be safe, just intense.
I want to note that I have a slave, but due to real-life circumstances, she has been both busy and, when available, incapable of performing tasks for me. This leaves me in a bit of a rut, naturally, so I'm looking for a doll I can have fun with on the side.
Though the pain and humiliation will be sexual in nature, pain and humiliation are the primary focuses and the sexual atmosphere is secondary. You can apply if you're curious about your limits or being pushed to new extremes. I'm an experienced trainer as well, and know how and when and how hard to push someone, and in what direction.
A camera, picture phone or webcam is required but I understand the need for discretion. This can be discussed further.
If interested, send me a message and your unique pain/humiliation kinks, as well as limits.
I want this to be as clinical as possible. I am going to take simple delight in your suffering and so you should be the kind of girl that takes delight in that suffering as well. All sessions will be safe, just intense.