Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2003
- Posts
- 33,665
Not all Lit men.
Sorry Sweet one, but I would do her in a minute (okay...these days it takes about an hour or so.... but you get the idea).... She reminds me of my Tanya in Perm.... sighhhhhhhhhhh
Of course, Tanya was a chemical engineer, as well...... but you wouldn't know it bed, or out of bed, come to think of it.... Hmmmmm.
Now I am reasonably removed from all the celebrity bullshit... I cannot, for intance, tell you who any American Idols are, or Survivor survivors... but the Paris bullshit does make it on to my radar so it must be pretty intense there.
My impression is that she is a reasonably clever lady.... Seems to have leveraged her notoriety into a massive income.... As opposed to say.. .Britney, who has managed her notoriety into a re-hab but not long enough.
But she does have that blonde and skinny thing going for her.... Kind of younger, hotter version of Cindy McCain, don't you think?
-KC
I would certainly eat her pussy and fuck her.
She's kind of skinny, but her face is cute, and she has nice, soft, white skin. Her legs look nice and sturdy too. I would have no interest in any relationship beyond a one night stand, or maybe a weekend. After all, you certainly don't need any brains for that.I don't know how clever she is. I remember seeing her on an interview, where she talked about her accomplishments as an author and singer and actress and model. I don't believe she has any success in the first three things, but she does okay as a model.
Last edited:
