PB Book Club

ll74

Your Best Friend
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Posts
80,609
I've never been in a book club, so this might be a bad thread to start, but I'm sure someone will fill in any gaps.

As a starting book, one that I haven't read but intend to - Do What Works: Smarter Government, Better Results - Jolins and Medina - https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Michele_Jolin_Do_What_Works?id=477rEQAAQBAJ

Summary:
Broken. Ineffective. Dysfunctional. Those are the words Americans often use to describe the government they pay for and depend upon to meet some of their most basic needs.

But what if governments routinely delivered better results? What if government leaders invested in more effective solutions that improved lives and saved taxpayer dollars?
 
Last edited:
Advanced Macro by Romero was the last.

I gravitate now towards how civilisations and societies failed and succeeded than more modern texts.

I find too many flaws when authors try to pace with current times.
 
Back
Top