christianne
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2002
- Posts
- 169
candiman40 said:I think I should make yuo check for yourself -- how is your dental pplan ?
Every once and awhile I need a mouth full of protein (
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
candiman40 said:I think I should make yuo check for yourself -- how is your dental pplan ?
cowgurlred said:i don't know how -- workin 60 + hours and then being a slave at the home front. How you doing ?candiman40 said:hiya sweetie -- a bump right back to you![]()
[/QUOTE
Hey babe, miss ya, been keeping yourself busy![]()
![]()
candiman40 said:cowgurlred said:i don't know how -- workin 60 + hours and then being a slave at the home front. How you doing ?
we could be twins, i know how u feel, im working like a mad woman, im exhausted, drained and an emotional wreck, but im going strong![]()
cowgurlred said:candiman40 said:we could be twins, i know how u feel, im working like a mad woman, im exhausted, drained and an emotional wreck, but im going strong![]()
Damn Skippy !!![]()
christianne said:Every once and awhile I need a mouth full of protein () to keep my teeth clean!

it would be fun to clean your teeth.christianne said:Every once and awhile I need a mouth full of protein () to keep my teeth clean!

Guttergoddess said:I'll take a bump on a cloudy Saturday am!

mrrocketfingers said:i might be the youngest 19 years old 145 pounds 5'11 lite green eyes short hair
