Personal Advertisement ~ closed unless invited

I was silent as he explained it all to me. I was shivering in anticipation. I do not know why. I was scared yet intrigued by it all. Sure it was going to take time to get used to it all, but that is what all of this is for. That is why I am in training. The more he explained, the more I was getting hotter and could feel my body starting to feel the effects of it all. Touching my pussy and my breasts, I felt so close to cumming already. I don’t know if it was the fact that I was so turned on by knowing what my master sounded like and what he was going to do for me or what, but I was so close. I was trying to hold it back. I whimpered a little as I explained to my master what I was doing. I hadn’t cum yet and didn’t want to since he hadn’t instructed me to do so yet. I bit on my lower lip holding it all back as I moved my hand from my sensitive pussy. Would he think I had cum??
 
Master Thomas:

"Mmmm, the little slut sounds like she's very turned on, very hot and wet. Are you lil one? Is your clit throbbing? Does your cunt want to be filled and to be fucked?
"How about your tits lil slut do they wish to be lightly spanked then kneaded and squeezed? Do your nipples ache to be touched? Are they so hard they feel as if they may burst? Do they need to be pinched and rolled, to be pulled and tugged, to be sucked and bitten?
"A Master can only wonder since he can't see or feel to find out himself lil slut.
"Would you like to try a bit of erotic pain as I instruct to give yourself an idea of what I've explained to you? If you do and as you'll be doing it to yourself you have control over what and how much you'll feel so there should be less fear for you."
 
“Oh yes sir! Yes! Yes!! I want to be filled with your hard cock and fucked so good. I want my tits to be touched by you and pinched. I want to do as you ask. I want to experience erotic pain as only you can give. Please instruct me sir. Tell your lil’ slut what to do.” I asked anxious. My body was out of control already. I had never felt anything like this before.
 
Master Thomas:

"How ready are you little one? Pinch each of your pussy lips nice and hard so they don't slip from your fingers. Then pull them wide apart so your slit is wide open. Look at your cock hungry cunt little one and tell me all that you see as well as what you feel and are thinking as you obey me and after you've described to me."
 
“I am so ready sir!” I cried as I started to pinch my pussy lips hard. I let out cries of pleasure already. Was I starting to enjoy this? This was all so new to me. I sat up in bed as I pulled the lips apart so my pussy lips were wide open. I looked down at them so wet. They were glistening in the pale light of the room. “Oh sir…they are glistening so much. My cunt looks like it is weeping for your cock. Shedding “tears” it is so hungry. It looks like it is already pulsing with anticipation. I feel so hot and ready for you to taste me. I wish you were here right now sir!” I exclaimed as I did nothing he didn’t tell me to do. I wanted to much to touch my cunt. To please it by letting something slip in. It felt like it was contracting eagerly for something that would have to wait. I waited for more instructions from my master…..
 
Master Thomas:

"Tug your lips little one. Just to where it begins to hurt and as you do that clench your cunt and asshole hard each time you tug and relax them each time you ease the pull on your pussy lips.
"As you do that slowly count to 25. When you reach 25 ease the pinch a bit and pull on them both until they slip from your fingers and snap back again.
"Watch it all slut. Watch and imagine me sitting there looking at your wide open pussy as you stretch the lips and your cunt and asshole as you clench them and relax so they look as if they're trying to coax me to do something to or with them.
"When you've finished I want to know all you felt and where and your thoughts.
"Begin now slut."
 
“Alright Sir. I will do it. I will have to put the phone down.” I sat there with my pussy lips in each hand. Tugging at them as he had instructed. I couldn’t believe how far I was able to pull them out before it started to hurt. It seemed forever, but it was only a few inches. I knew in time that I would be able to pull them further. My cunt contracted along with my anus. I kept thinking of my masters cock moving into my cunt. I imagined it and it started to feel so real. I was whimpering and moaning at the same time. I started to pull and count to 25 and ever so slowly let the lips slip from my grip. I leaned back for a moment in such ecstasy, but I couldn’t. Master hadn’t said I could. He had told me to watch it all so I did. I watched as my lips slipped slowly back to my body. As they did so, I thought of masters cock throbbing in my view. I wanted it so much! I did a few more then returned to the phone to tell master everything I was thinking of. He wasn’t telling me I was doing anything wrong so…figured it was all good. I continued to babble on about how I was feeling hoping I wasn’t boring my master…..
 
Master Thomas:

"Don't leave out anything little one. I need to how what it felt and looked like to you and what you thought as you watched and felt it all.
"Don't worry about telling me to much, that's far better than to little. After all it's all I have to use to determine 'where you are' and what you're feeling and thinking.
"Well other than those hot noises you made as you obeyed that is little slut," he ends with a little chuckle.
 
“Oh sir! It was wonderful. I could feel my lips just slipping ever so slowly from my grip. As I was pulling on them, I got this wonderful sensation in my cunt. I kept thinking of your cock before me. Squeezing my cunt as I was begging for your cock to enter me. I wanted it so much! I do want it so much! Oh Sir! I want to feel your cock so deep in me. So deep in your little slut! It looked wonderful. So pink then turned red so quickly. As it turned red….it got so sensitive. Oh Sir….”
 
Master Thomas:

"Very good lil one. Keep up descriptions like that as it helps me decide what you'll do next, and it keeps my cock nice and hard too," he chuckles again.

"Now pick up your toy and put just the first couple of inches into your hungry cunt. Use a heel or one foot or the other to keep it there.
"Once it's in place in your cunt hold the phone where I can hear as you lightly spank your nipples and your pussy lips and clit for me. Lightly now. Just hard enough to sting a bit. Do it until you can feel heat in all three places. Then tell me all lil slut.
"You may begin now."
 
Again I put the phone down as I did as instructed. I put the phone where I knew he would be able to hear it all. Hear the spanking and me telling him what was going on.
“Oh Sir!” I whimpered as I stuck my toy into my pussy. I wanted to push it in so far. My pussy was taking it in so eagerly. I lifted up my right foot to my pussy to hold the toy in place. I first slapped my nipples which were so hard. “Master! They are so hard! They hurt so much!” I slapped again gently as I let out a yelp. Next I moved to my sweet pussy. As I slapped it, I could hear my hand slap on the wetness. I sucked in a sharp breath as my pussy seemed to squeeze on the toy even more. “I am gently pulling the pussy lips apart now sir. Oh…I wish the toy were really your cock. I can see it moving ever so gentle in my pussy. My clit is so swollen.” The next thing from my lips was a sharp inhalation as I slapped my clit. I started to feel each of the areas sting with pure pleasure…..
 
Master Thomas:

When she lifts the phone again he can tell my the sound of her low moans and panting, "Continue little slut. Don't stop until the heat can be felt ever after you move to another place.
"When all feel "hot" then pick up the phone again.
"By the way slut, my cock jumps each time I hear you spanking yourself for me hear and for you to feel.
"Now continue until you feel that heat seeping deep into your tits and pussy."
 
I continued to do as I was told. Slapping each part of my body and soon I was feeling the heat even after I moved to another part. I picked up the phone again to hear what I was to do next. When master told me that his cock was jumping at ever spank….I was so happy. I was getting him excited! I was doing it right. Soon I was feeling so hot in my tits and pussy. It was like my pussy couldn’t hold back anymore. I started to whimper a little. I wanted it so bad! “Oh sir! Please sir! I want to feel you so deep in me sir!” I do not know what had come over me, but I started to beg….
 
Master Thomas:

He speaks quietly, softly as he says, "Little one welcome to your submission and introduction into being a painslut, one who is aroused by erotic pain.
"Now little bitch in heat, sweet slut you listen and as you do I'll try to speak loud enough for you to do as I tell you as you listen, but I won't be able to hear you for a few minutes until I put the phone back up to my ear. You'll know when I do I assure you."

Then there's silence for a few moments until he speaks again sounding a bit far away, "I'm lubricating my cock with one that cam be bought in an Adult Store lil slut.
"My hand's sliding up and down the shaft and I'm now rubbing it all over the head. Mmmm, feels good slut. Almost as good as hot cunt juices it's so slick.
"Listen slut, listen as I masterbate for you. As I do you may start to slowly fuck your hungry cunt at the same time, but keep listening as my hand slides up and down my slick cock."

He stops speaking and the next thing she hears is the sounds of him jacking off as his hand moves up and down the hard cock she's told him she needs and craves so badly.
 
I just sat there nodding. I knew he couldn’t see me doing that, so I do not know why I just nodded. Soon I just did as he said. I was listening to everything he was saying. As he explained to me about starting to stroke his cock, I got a shiver that went thru my whole body. It was a wonderful feeling. As I heard him masturbating, I started to do so myself. I started to slowly move the toy in and out of my cunt. My cunt started to spasm around it slowly. Every time I would pull it out, I would squeeze on it hard. I started to lift my hips to the thrusting. I was lying back on the bed with the phone next to my head so I could hear him so much better. I could hear his hand moving so fast and could hear him starting to moan. His moaning only made me moan more. My cunt had such suction around the toy it was making a wonderful sucking sound as I pulled it out. Every time that I was pushing the toy deep into me, I tightened my cunt around it and involuntarily I was squeezing my anus. I knew that my master wouldn’t mind me squeezing my anus though.
“Oh God Sir! I don’t know if you can hear me, but I am so close! I want to cum sir! I need to cum sir!”
 
Master Thomas:

He was putting the phone to his ear as she told him she wanted and needed to cum.

When she stopped speaking he could hear the liquid sounds of her fucking her cunt and her panting and moaning, whimpering as she did so.

He spoke in a lust roughened voice, "Hold it slut. Try and hold it so we cum together. Listen to me again and when you hear me cum then you cum with me hot little bitch.
"Hold it. Fuck your cunt and try to hold it. If you can't then fuck harder, fuck faster and keep cumming until I do."

Again a few seconds of silence replaced by the sound of his masterbating his cock hard and fast. Hard enough that she can hear it each time his hand hits his belly before being jerked up it's slick legnth again to where she can imagine it hitting the head as he squeezes. Then the sound of it sliding down to hit his belly once more.

"Listen slut. Hear it? Can you feel it instead of the toy fucking your hot wet hole? Can you feel it in your mouth? Can you feel it in your tight ass? It'll be in all three places soon slut, if you want to meet me, if we agree that you should be my slut, my fucktoy and slave in training."

Again nothing but the sound of his jacking off hard and fast.

Then, then that sounds fades away and she hears, "Ugggh! Cumming slut. Ahhh, ahhh, yesss! Cummming, Ugggh, Cummm with me as you fuck your slut's cunt and spank your clit. Cummm until you can't stand it any more slut. Cummm nowwww as I cum toooo."
 
Last edited:
I listened to him masturbating so hard then his voice came back to the phone. He was telling me to try to hold it in. I had practiced it for him before. I knew I could do it. I knew I could stop myself from cumming. Then I heard him start to stroke once again. It sounded so good! I could only imagine how it would feel so deep in me. I looked down to my cunt as I watched as the toy moved in and out of me. I could see it so wet and glistening with my juices. I had nothing in my mouth and master hadn’t told me I could, but I so much wanted something to suck on. I started to suck on my own tongue gently as I let out more moans of pleasure.
“yes sir! Yes! I want to meet you. I want to be your slut, your fucktoy, and your slave in training. I want to be only yours.” I cried as I put my head back and parted my legs so far. I was pressing the toy so deep into my pussy then heard my master exclaiming that he was cumming. I listened to him a little more and then it happened. I tensed up and started to shake and shiver. I was grunting loudly as I was taking the toy in and out at a rapid speed. “Oh God!! Sir! Oh!!!! Uggghhh!” I couldn’t hold back it anymore. I started to spank my clit as I fucked myself and thrust my hips hard to the toy. Suddenly I let go and I screamed out loud and tossed my head back. I was gasping for air as I came SO HARD! I could hear master on the other end cumming at the same time. It was so amazing!
 
Master Thomas:

Eventually all she hears is his heavy breathing, his panting then he speaks between pants, "Tomorrow is Saturday slut.... Care to meet me... then?
"If so.... then how about.... the mall in... Orlando at noon.? Wear no bra... bind your tits instead.... no panties just a skirt.... stockings and heels. Light makeup too.
"If we gel... tomorrow and you... agree.... then tomorrow..... you won't be listening.... as I masterbate.... you'll be doing it.... and much more. You'll.... be acting like a slut.... like my cock hungry.... cum hungry... my obedient slut."
 
I lie there catching my breath as I listen to my master. I could hardly contain myself. I had a huge smile on my face he couldn’t see.
“Yes sir! Yes! I will meet you tomorrow. I can’t wait to have your cock fucking me rather than just a toy. I will do everything that you ask of me. I will be obedient to everything my kind sir. I will meet you tomorrow.” I said as my pussy continued to pulse so hard around the toy. It was hard to pull it out due to all of my suction. I lie there still breathing heavily waiting for what my master was going to say to me next….
 
Master Thomas:

"Do you own a thong slut?" he asks and continues without waiting for a reply, "if so you will sleep tonight with the toy in your cunt and wearing the thong to keep it there.
"It will stay there all night long, unless of course it becomes painful and then you may remove it.
"However, first you will take it out slut and you will lick and suck it clean of all of your juices, as you will be cock after each fuck. Then put it back into your cunt and leave it there until morning.
"I'll listen as you clean it to practice what you may soon be doing to mine. I'll listen as you shove it back in as far as it will go.
"We can continue our talk when you've finished.
"You may begin slut. Begin to practice being my cocksucker."
 
I was still trying to catch my breath as I listened to master speak to me.
“Yes my master. I do have a thong. I will do as you have requested of me. I will sleep the night with my toy here in my pussy.” I pushed the toy back into me, but then found it would be pulled from me again. I brought it up to my lips as I imagined it was my masters cock. I let it glide across my lips slowly as I let out a little moan. I could already taste my sweet cum. I parted my lips to take the toy into my mouth. Eagerly my mouth took it in so deep. I could hear my master tell me to take it in as far as it would go. I started to gag a little, but continued on. I wanted to please my master. As I pulled it out, I sucked on it so good. Soon and very soon it wouldn’t be a toy I would be sucking. I would be sucking on a real cock and having it cum deep within me and deep in my mouth and I am sure it would be cumming many other places. Until then….this would have to do. I let out little moans as I pleasured my mouth with the toy. Very soon I could no longer taste my cum so knew it was clean. I pulled it out of my mouth with a reluctant moan, but then waited to hear my master speak again…..
 
Master Thomas:

"Slut, you moan, sing the slut's song very nicely indeed. Did you like the taste of your cunt and cum on the toy? Is it nice and clean now, as clean as you'll have to make me after you've been used for my pleasure?
"If so slut you may put it back where it belongs, all of the way inside of you."

He waits quiely as she does as she'd been told, and smiled again at her sounds.

"Very good little slut.
"For your information I suggested the Mall's Food Court because for your safety any and all first meetings should take place in a public place.
"If you have a very trusted friend I want you to let them know, in general, what you're doing. That you're going to meet someone you've met online for the first time.
"I want you to arrange 'safety call' times for you to contact them so they know that you're alright. Also give them my phone number and email address.
"Since I don't use an anonymous email and since they'll have my phone number if you don't make one of your calls within a reasonable time, say within 15 minutes, they are to call the police and let them know what's happening and give the police my phone number and email address.
"There's not much more I can do to give you peace of mind and show you how safe I wish you to be and feel little slut.
"Do you understand all of that and why slut?"
 
I moaned again as I put the toy back into my wet cunt. As I did so, I listened to him telling me of the meeting tomorrow.
“Yes sir….I do understand all that you have told me. I will get in touch with my friend as soon as we are done with this call. I am sure she will understand for I went with her when she met someone. I do not know why, but I do already have a peace of mind about you sir and feel safe for some reason. One more question….do I meet you with the toy in my cunt or do you wish for me to leave it here at home?”
 
Master Thomas:

"Good slut," he says chuckling, "for a newcomer to my chosen Lifestyle you do ask the proper questions and in the correct way. Perhaps you should be rewarded tomorrow if all goes well slut.
"Bring it with you as well as a change of clothes should you spend the night. I don't think it needs to be in the way of my fingers, do you slut?
"Can you imagine being the the Mall and feeling my fingers sliding into your cunt little one? How do you think that'll make you feel?
 
I got the last thought in my mind. Of us sitting in the mall together then his fingers sliding deep into my cunt. Into my hot, wet, slick cunt. Just the thought of it was sending shivers through my body. It sounded so wrong, but so right in the same breath. I wanted it so bad.
“I only want to please my master. To do so, I must ask questions correct? Plus with the fact that as you stated….I am a newcomer. How else and I to know to please my master unless I ask questions?” I asked him as I smiled on my end of the phone. I turned my head to look at his picture. I couldn’t wait to see that wonderful face before me so I could reach out and touch it. “Sir…also….do you wish for me to put on my thong while we are on the phone together?” I asked, then I panicked! What was I going to wear?! What was I going to take for a change of clothes?! Not that the change of clothes would be much of a big deal seeing as I was sure it wouldn’t be on long. I still had to think of it though. I put a checklist together in my head as I awaited more instructions and answers to my questions…..
 
Back
Top