phonesex

HARDKOREBJ

sweet southern guy
Joined
Oct 20, 2000
Posts
2,599
when was the last time you had phonesex?
today it was awesome i feel like i been hit by lighting.
 
i was

they are day when i feel good and other days im just so depressed.i guess it depends on what im doing or thinking about.
 
lavender said:
Ok, HKBJ. Here's a deal for you. It's a mighty fine one indeed.

If you'll never post more than one thread a day on lit and you stop posting those insipid arrows by your threads, I'll have glorious phone sex with you, but for only 15 minutes.

:p

Whoa...what will it take for you to have phone sex with me? ;)
 
lavender said:
Ok, HKBJ. Here's a deal for you. It's a mighty fine one indeed.

If you'll never post more than one thread a day on lit and you stop posting those insipid arrows by your threads, I'll have glorious phone sex with you, but for only 15 minutes.

:p


i have 3 way calling... can i watch? err.. i mean.. listen?? :D
 
Man, I can't wait til he stops the posting and arrow using.

We want transcripts of the phonesex, lavy. :D
 
sure thing

no more arrows and no more stupid posts i will have phonesex with you ladies.when tomorrow then.e-mail me and we will have some fun ladies.you will love my southern accent
 
well

who`s first ladie of literotice to try phonesex with this hard southern man.
 
lavender, I don't think HARDKOREBJ wants to stop posting all those threads and using arrows.. Er. He told me this.
He said he'd never stop and not even the rapture of phone sex would make him change is mind. In fact, he told me he was going to stop the arrow and thread until you had phonesex, and then he was going to continue.. The cad!

Anyway, I'm no expert, but maybe you should focus your methods on someone a bit more willing to be rehabilitated? Of course.. I think it might be difficult, fifteen minutes isn't a lot of time..
 
HARDKOREBJ:
"i will always stick to my word.no more stupid arrows or posts"


Dang nab it! I am much more desperate a virgin than you!

Okay, I think we're going to have a problem here. Listen, I'm riding this cowgirl first and, trust me, after I'm finished she'll be have laryngitis for a week. Now, neither of us are gentleman so I say we shoot it out for this hear lady...

Cow manure at ten paces?
 
This morning.

I usually have phone sex with WC about 4-5times a week. (most weeks--not all) :D :p
 
nity nite

i will sleep good tonight after my long session.see you tomorrow every one.
 
HARDKOREBJ said:
when was the last time you had phonesex?
today it was awesome i feel like i been hit by lighting.


Mmmmmm.... the incredible feeling of being hit by lightning.... :rolleyes: ;)

I've never had phonesex! ACk! :eek: Who wants to break me in? ;) ;) ;)

893-867-5309 for all who are interested.

or dial 555-1212 and ask for Lola.... they'll direct you.
 
Back
Top