Photo Obscurity

thank you crashdh. and rbi. and bioweb. this might be the end of the fun new set though :eek:

This black nurse drives me nuts!!!! Your legs are just amazing!!! And with those stockings and heels... ohhhh my, you look stunning and good enough to eat!!! And I wanna be the first to eat all I can!!! But first I'll lick and suck!!!
Your pics are the best we have it Lit...keep posting!
 
attachment.php


Helloooo Nurse!


Wow, I think that one deserves a Cali Award.
 
First of all Nurse 2 is great!

Also can we see anymore like "hisgift" and "slut".

please please please

hmm cum and sluts? i don't want to be too crass ;)

here i am all dressed up and somewhere to go.:)
 
Last edited:
More

I'd love to see more close ups of your lovely breasts... Great pics, please keep posting
 
sooooooooooooooo nice
all your pictures are very nice keep up the good work
 
thank you guys. i sometimes don't see why you like them but i don't mind showing if you do. more obscurity.
 
Last edited:
I want to hang out with you! I don't ever see any one ever dressed like that. I'm obviously not making the right 'scene.' Where do you go dressed that way? Are you trying to avoid being frisked? :p

Anyway, lovely as always!

srw
 
Great thread. I love the burry ones and how you leave something to the imagination. The blurr gives the images life and motion. I love it. Thanks for not just coming out spreading your pussy with image number 1. Slow erotic build up is awesome.
 
Back
Top