Please be kind...

move your ass over on that couch 2nd momma, now how have you been? *HUGS REALLY TIGHTLY AND FART* oops did you do that? * begins laughing my ass off* hey at eroticas lil corner I am sexylilkittensrwild2 :D
 
DarkAngel48 said:
move your ass over on that couch 2nd momma, now how have you been? *HUGS REALLY TIGHTLY AND FART* oops did you do that? * begins laughing my ass off* hey at eroticas lil corner I am sexylilkittensrwild2 :D



lol...wild child....hey I like the nickname *scoots over* I'm ok....really... :kiss: :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
Morning Cats, hope you and your family have a great weekend :kiss:



Me too...we started out with nothing this weekend and now we have a cook out tonight and tomorrow we are going on a little trip to see a friend I haven't actually seen since I was 14....the only time we ever met...and we've been friends every since....hope you have some sweet plans as well sexy Gypzie lady.... :kiss: :rose:
 
kayte said:
I did real well on weekends during the summer. The drinking age in WI was 18 then, which I was as a senior in high school, last half. At that time on weekends the bars were open until 3:30am on Friday and Saturdays. Go out after work, get there 11:30-midnight. Stay at the bars until they close, then hit a restaraunt that is open catering to the after bar crowd. Get home around 6:30am, hit the sack then. Can still get to work by 3pm. Oh, to be young again!


Wait...that sounds familiar.....oh yeah I guess we all went thru a phase like that at some point.... :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Me too...we started out with nothing this weekend and now we have a cook out tonight and tomorrow we are going on a little trip to see a friend I haven't actually seen since I was 14....the only time we ever met...and we've been friends every since....hope you have some sweet plans as well sexy Gypzie lady.... :kiss: :rose:


That is great, I hope your trip is alot of fun. Don't really know what is going on here this weekend, just yet. The Mister may be comming home this Sunday, but he still doesn't know, it will depend on what is going on with the platform this week comming :rolleyes: So other than that it will be a weekend spent here with the kids :D
 
ran57gr said:
umm... why am I getting the impression that you are speaking to me but talking to Shreik? ;)

SHREIK, ARE YOU LISTENING?? :D


He says he does but his memory button doesn't work too well... ;) ;) ;)
 
gypziedoll said:
That is great, I hope your trip is alot of fun. Don't really know what is going on here this weekend, just yet. The Mister may be comming home this Sunday, but he still doesn't know, it will depend on what is going on with the platform this week comming :rolleyes: So other than that it will be a weekend spent here with the kids :D


Well a weekend with the kids can be fun....with you I'm sure they will be happy just to hang with you.....oh for mine to be that young and impressionable again....grandson goes to his egg donor's tomorrow too...that sucks...a lot....
 
catsr2wild said:
Well a weekend with the kids can be fun....with you I'm sure they will be happy just to hang with you.....oh for mine to be that young and impressionable again....grandson goes to his egg donor's tomorrow too...that sucks...a lot....


i can imagine, how is that going? meaning is she behaving herself accordingly? and is the baby ok, when he comes back from his visits?
 
gypziedoll said:
i can imagine, how is that going? meaning is she behaving herself accordingly? and is the baby ok, when he comes back from his visits?


Well who knows if she is behaving herself or not.....he had been losing a bit of weight while he's with her but the last time he gained, I'm not sure if he had a growth spurt or if he is just getting use to being with her.....he acts a bit withdrawn when he comes back, I'm sure he shouldn't, I think she ignores him quite a bit....
 
catsr2wild said:
Well who knows if she is behaving herself or not.....he had been losing a bit of weight while he's with her but the last time he gained, I'm not sure if he had a growth spurt or if he is just getting use to being with her.....he acts a bit withdrawn when he comes back, I'm sure he shouldn't, I think she ignores him quite a bit....


poor baby, he is entirely too young to be going thru that mess. From my dealings with children, I can tell you, if he acts withdrawn, it is more than likely when he spends time with her, he is being ignored.

ANd his slight weight loss, can be attributed to both his getting used to her or his being ignored. Or even a slight growth spurt.

I sometimes wonder what is going thru judges minds when they rule on custody cases of this sort.

*hugs* to him hoping he has a safe visit.
 
gypziedoll said:
poor baby, he is entirely too young to be going thru that mess. From my dealings with children, I can tell you, if he acts withdrawn, it is more than likely when he spends time with her, he is being ignored.

ANd his slight weight loss, can be attributed to both his getting used to her or his being ignored. Or even a slight growth spurt.

I sometimes wonder what is going thru judges minds when they rule on custody cases of this sort.

*hugs* to him hoping he has a safe visit.

Thank you Gypzie and I will be sure to pass your hug on to him with many of my own...btw...did I tell you he is walking....*giggles* not a lot but 2 or 3 steps at a time... :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Thank you Gypzie and I will be sure to pass your hug on to him with many of my own...btw...did I tell you he is walking....*giggles* not a lot but 2 or 3 steps at a time... :D :D



awwwwwww how cute. I loved it when the queen was learning to walk, they are just so cute at that age. :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Yes my towel rack is still not returned to the wall Snakey, but I'd rather hang me on that towel rack.... :D :D :p :p

But it wriggles? You might fall off? Land on your head? Ouch!!
 
catsr2wild said:
Wait...that sounds familiar.....oh yeah I guess we all went thru a phase like that at some point.... :D :D



TGIF {{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Looks like you are going to have a fantastic weekend. :D
 
catsr2wild said:
He says he does but his memory button doesn't work too well... ;) ;) ;)




I believe there's a lever somewhere... and when you pull it, things start to happen again :nana: It's like a System Restore ;)
 
ran57gr said:
I believe there's a lever somewhere... and when you pull it, things start to happen again :nana: It's like a System Restore ;)

lol....so thats what that lever is.....I thought it was just a lotion dispenser.... :D :D :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top