wiktoriatehchagre
Virgin
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2024
- Posts
- 6
As a
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you toilet trained as being a puppy lol. Maybe not and you are on all fours and pee in the corner like a naughty puppyAs a puppy I would love to be given a dirty task (or more), whatever comes to your mind
I want that wet puppy tongue teasing my asshole while you work my cock and balls with your paws....As a puppy I would love to be given a dirty task (or more), whatever comes to your mind
I can think of a bone that you can carry around in your mouth...![]()
I told some friends on here, I was once tied out to a post (a mailbox, actually) at a party in my panties. My g/f watched, as the other people there were allowed to finger me &
lick whiskey shots off my little boobs. I was soaked by the time she untied me & took me home (in more ways than one! lol)![]()
No, I was tied out on a rope lolWere you allowed to imbibe whiskey from other party-goers' bodies?
No, I was tied out on a rope lol
I know my placeLol, that's a minor speed bump at best....all it would take is a bit of creativity and flexibility![]()