Plot it out in black and white

emptyness said:
yeah, I think i found them all yesterday
which prompted me to hit subscribe here
I just did a search... now I'm stuck here reading about old times... Those were some fun days. I wish I still had some of those photos. Lost most due to a hard drive failure and I had already deleted them from lit.
 
starsgazer said:
*Fans face* now I'm blushing.. :eek: you guys are cute.
We do try our hardest. Especially to see more of a beautiful woman. lol
 
starsgazer said:
MMMMMMMM right back atcha! I'm going to the spa later today around 3pm, this usually takes a few hours. Salt rub over my whole body, then a pedicure. They are so incredibly thorough, I won't be out of there until after 5pm but I can guarantee I will be feeling beautiful and aroused by the time I get home.

See you guys later. :kiss:


Salt? :eek:
scented oils I can see, maybe even gucamole.... but salt :confused:
I guess I can't argue with the results though, you skin seems radiant.... the important thing is that it will make you feel beautiful..... I have guessed the color of your eyes... someday, pehaps, my thoughts will be confirmed... but mysteries are nice too.

Why would you blush.. ? You could say to your self.... though I hope you wouldn't believe it... that all of us who are posting here are just a bunch of horney blokes who would say anything to get you to post more pics.
But what of your mirror?.... does it not show you a woman sensual and lovely?
 
Last edited:
Very stunning and beautiful pics. You have amazing eyes and very sexy lips. Your legs are amazing and your pics are oh so sensual and erotic. Thank you for sharing, you are a gorgeous woman.

Hugs and Kisses
:rose: x 13
 
starsgazer said:
A quick shot before jumping in the shower. I have to adjust my camera, this came out so grainy due to lack of light but I abhor using a flash so we'll all just have to make due for now.

I call this one, why be coy. Someone please squeeze. :cathappy:

Beautiful pic! I would LOVE to squeeze you :rose: But I would have a hard time choosing where to start....



xxx
Tyler
 
where did you go??

This is for sure a thread that needs to stay at the top!

Back to the beginning!!!!

Lets get her to post more gang!!!

:nana:
 
Afternoon.. ;)

I'm so horny I think I might die. So many times people tell me, stop thinking with your pussy! It's so stereotypical, but it's true. It has a mind of its own. I need sex toys or a less inconvenient lover or both.
 
starsgazer said:
Afternoon.. ;)

I'm so horny I think I might die. So many times people tell me, stop thinking with your pussy! It's so stereotypical, but it's true. It has a mind of its own. I need sex toys or a less inconvenient lover or both.
I wish I could be your sextoy for a day ;)
 
starsgazer said:
Afternoon.. ;)

I'm so horny I think I might die. So many times people tell me, stop thinking with your pussy! It's so stereotypical, but it's true. It has a mind of its own. I need sex toys or a less inconvenient lover or both.

That is beautiful! I love how your silky smooth, creamy white skin comes across in this pic... Especially in the most sensitive of areas...

I say there is nothing wrong with thinking with your genitals from time to time ;)

xxx
Tyler
 
This is me ready for a night out, friday evening. I'm leaving now, I absolutely have to buy some sex toys. I wish I had someone to go with me! Damn it. *sigh*
 
Last edited:
Ok I just need to go now and get it over with. Right? I've been to adult stores a bunch of times. It's no big deal. Right? I had a few toys but I wore them out or threw them out. Sometimes you just need a change, or to get back to basics. NOW I'M RAMBLING. How horrifying, but I'm still going to post this. I'll update you all later on what I managed to figure out.

Later,

Stars <3
 
Last edited:
Ee, nice to see you back, Stars! :rose:

I would volunteer to be a sextoy or a convenient lover for you. :kiss:
 
One last thing...

Have you ever felt so horny that you could get yourself off in 60 seconds but you also felt so stubborn you just didn't want to have to do it yourself? DAMN. That's how I feel right now. :devil:
 
starsgazer said:
One last thing...

Have you ever felt so horny that you could get yourself off in 60 seconds but you also felt so stubborn you just didn't want to have to do it yourself? DAMN. That's how I feel right now. :devil:

I got like 40 minutes before i gotta go anywhere....think of the possibilities! :nana: ;)
 
starsgazer said:
One last thing...

Have you ever felt so horny that you could get yourself off in 60 seconds but you also felt so stubborn you just didn't want to have to do it yourself? DAMN. That's how I feel right now. :devil:

That's how I live my life, honey! ;)

Now, about directions to your house... :D
 
starsgazer said:
One last thing...

Have you ever felt so horny that you could get yourself off in 60 seconds but you also felt so stubborn you just didn't want to have to do it yourself? DAMN. That's how I feel right now. :devil:

Would love to lick you to orgasm,
nice pics, great tease, thanks.
 
starsgazer said:
Ok I just need to go now and get it over with. Right? I've been to adult stores a bunch of times. It's no big deal. Right? I had a few toys but I wore them out or threw them out. Sometimes you just need a change, or to get back to basics. NOW I'M RAMBLING. How horrifying, but I'm still going to post this. I'll update you all later on what I managed to figure out.

Later,

Stars <3

The one time I went to a sex toy store, I bought myself a lovely rabbit vibrator. However, I guess it was store policy for them to ensure everything was in proper working order prior to purchase, because the gentleman behind the counter with the most horrific greasy comb over, dirt-encrusted fingernails, and browned teeth (the 3 or 4 he had left) proceeded to take it out of the box and give it a little test run for me on every possible setting.

I order mine online now.
 
i'm hoping the search for somewhat satisfaction has gone well,
tho i can't believe you can't hook a lover to your immediate whims,
especially with that smile.
 
starsgazer said:
Afternoon.. ;)

I'm so horny I think I might die. So many times people tell me, stop thinking with your pussy! It's so stereotypical, but it's true. It has a mind of its own. I need sex toys or a less inconvenient lover or both.

Love the contrast...quite exciting :nana:
 
welcome back...it was nice to see you post again! how is it going!!!
 
This is one of the most erotic images I've seen on this site.

What a great thread, I can't wait to see more.

-X.
 
Back
Top