Plus Size Chick's First Pic Thread

purfecthost said:
no plans at all....will have my kids tomorrow into sunday...apart from that nothing else :kiss: :rose:

Hopefully you'll have a good time with them. I might have to log off for a while but will be on later I'm sure...unless I crash. Last night I was awake from about 12:45 - 4:00ish. And then son got up and came into our bed shortly after I drifted off. He tossed and turned. Let me tell you, I feel like a bus hit me.
 
elizabeth22673 said:
Hopefully you'll have a good time with them. I might have to log off for a while but will be on later I'm sure...unless I crash. Last night I was awake from about 12:45 - 4:00ish. And then son got up and came into our bed shortly after I drifted off. He tossed and turned. Let me tell you, I feel like a bus hit me.
i remember nights like that too lolol
but they are precious memories now:)
log them and enjoy them years from now :kiss: :rose:
 
elizabeth22673 said:
Hopefully you'll have a good time with them. I might have to log off for a while but will be on later I'm sure...unless I crash. Last night I was awake from about 12:45 - 4:00ish. And then son got up and came into our bed shortly after I drifted off. He tossed and turned. Let me tell you, I feel like a bus hit me.
have you noticed how kids ALWAYS sleep across the bed? lol
 
i just found out that my sister-in-law's boss died a tragedy today--a very cruel one.

please send prayers to my side of the woods if you can.

liz
 
elizabeth22673 said:
i just found out that my sister-in-law's boss died a tragedy today--a very cruel one.

please send prayers to my side of the woods if you can.

liz
sorry to hear that:(
was he/she young?
 
elizabeth22673 said:
i just found out that my sister-in-law's boss died a tragedy today--a very cruel one.

please send prayers to my side of the woods if you can.

liz
I'm hoping that it's not what's all over the news here.

Condolences and prayers either way.

Hugs and strong hands for you to do what you will with them.

:rose:

KR
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
I'm hoping that it's not what's all over the news here.

Condolences and prayers either way.

Hugs and strong hands for you to do what you will with them.

:rose:

KR

KR, yes it is what you expect it is.
Thank you.........I thought he was going to be OK earlier today and was shocked to hear he didn't make it. :(
Thanks Again,
Liz
 
elizabeth22673 said:
anyone have good news for the day?
The weekend's here! Time with friends, time with family, hopefully time to take your cares away by whatever means necessary.

:rose:

KR
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
The weekend's here! Time with friends, time with family, hopefully time to take your cares away by whatever means necessary.

:rose:

KR

yep. what are your plans my dear? :devil:
 
elizabeth22673 said:
yep. what are your plans my dear? :devil:
Well, since I can't steal you away, time with friends in central Illinois. Cookout and who knows what else. Bunch of my faire friends.

:rose:

KR
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
Well, since I can't steal you away, time with friends in central Illinois. Cookout and who knows what else. Bunch of my faire friends.

:rose:

KR

Yes........it's the *who knows what else* that I'm zooming in on. LOL
I wish you lots of happiness and fun sweetie.
Liz
 
elizabeth22673 said:
Yes........it's the *who knows what else* that I'm zooming in on. LOL
I wish you lots of happiness and fun sweetie.
Liz
Well, since she won't be there, it might be a bit awkward since the only other woman I know that's going to be there is newly married, and as far as I know, happily.

I have no idea. I'm just happy to get time with some of my friends, since I can't get all of my friends in the same place at the same time.

:rose:

KR
 
purfecthost said:
my weekend will be like most others lol
nothing exciting lolol
any fun will be diy;) lolol

lol diy is fun too right?

hey, are you going to put your av up for me?
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
Well, since she won't be there, it might be a bit awkward since the only other woman I know that's going to be there is newly married, and as far as I know, happily.

I have no idea. I'm just happy to get time with some of my friends, since I can't get all of my friends in the same place at the same time.

:rose:

KR

oh damn, i misunderstood the other day.

well as long as you have fun and smile :D
 
elizabeth22673 said:
oh damn, i misunderstood the other day.

well as long as you have fun and smile :D
No, no...you had it right. She took a woman's prerogative and changed her mind. :(

Ah, well. Such is life.

:rose:

KR
 
night night sweetie...it's 1.20am here and my eyes are closing lol
enjoy your evening and catch up with you again soon :kiss: :rose:
 
Back
Top