Plus Size Chick's First Pic Thread

bodthemod said:
... grabs the jello and spreads it slowly over her sweet pussy lips... slowly... very slowly ! :devil: :kiss:

omg. you are spoiling me baby......and i love every second
 
elizabeth22673 said:
here's another. um. .. . . . i hope you don't mind a belly w/ stretch marks :eek:

who the fuck is looking at the belly ... just hoping I can replace the toy one day :devil: :kiss:
 
ldharris said:
Dont know who would, but I can only imagine the possiblities.

Now if only that towel would drop huh? I have a fe wpics left to resize, maybe they will shed more light, or skin. :devil:


BEAUTIFUL!!!! OMG, it's alllllllllllmost there :devil:
 
elizabeth22673 said:
here's another. um. .. . . . i hope you don't mind a belly w/ stretch marks :eek:


Wow elizabeth... go easy on that toy. You have almost devoured it inside your wet lips and all. :D Love to see you pumping that toy in and out and watch your face as you reach new levels of excitement. :p
 
TheWifesHubby said:
Wow elizabeth... go easy on that toy. You have almost devoured it inside your wet lips and all. :D Love to see you pumping that toy in and out and watch your face as you reach new levels of excitement. :p

you would 'eh? i would rather have the real thing pumping in and out. :eek:
 
bodthemod said:
who the fuck is looking at the belly ... just hoping I can replace the toy one day :devil: :kiss:



mmmmmmmmmm you are so sweet to me. and yes. . . let's get the toy the hell out of here. LOL
 
Evening Sexy One! I see you have as much fun with toys as I do... perhaps we should turn our sleep-over into a toy party as well ;)
 
umchick5 said:
Evening Sexy One! I see you have as much fun with toys as I do... perhaps we should turn our sleep-over into a toy party as well ;)

((((((((um)))))))))))
so glad to see you

and FABULOUS IDEA :devil:
 
elizabeth22673 said:
you would 'eh? i would rather have the real thing pumping in and out. :eek:


Well if it is either one making you all wet and horny, can I watch?? Take pics?? Enjoy myself?? :devil:
 
TheWifesHubby said:
Well if it is either one making you all wet and horny, can I watch?? Take pics?? Enjoy myself?? :devil:


hmmmmmmph. i was thinking more like you joining in :D
 
elizabeth22673 said:
((((((((um)))))))))))
so glad to see you

and FABULOUS IDEA :devil:

I think I have a few that you might like *opens up her toy chest and smiles*
 
elizabeth22673 said:
mmmmmmmmmm you are so sweet to me. and yes. . . let's get the toy the hell out of here. LOL

I wsh I was there to be even "sweeter" to you ;) :devil: :kiss: :p
 
umchick5 said:
I think I have a few that you might like *opens up her toy chest and smiles*

omg. my jaw dropped. you know how much i love your gorgeous breasts.

mmmmmmmmm baby ;)
 
elizabeth22673 said:
i've never been more sure in my life.

you canadians turn me on like nobody else can :kiss:


Well then we had better chat further so that I can plan a trip down your way (unless you plan to travel up here)?? We could always meet in Las Vegas or something like that and have fun.
Love to turn you on even more. :p
 
elizabeth22673 said:
omg. my jaw dropped. you know how much i love your gorgeous breasts.

mmmmmmmmm baby ;)

Well I wasn't meaning that toy chest... but okay! :devil:
 
As the others are telling you, if the toy doesnt work, I know something that does.

You are UM on the same thread...I am in lust, I would say just let me watch, but I would not be able to keep my hands to myself.
Oh and maybe a volunteer for a photographer, I know someone among us who takes great pictures!!!!
 
TheWifesHubby said:
Well then we had better chat further so that I can plan a trip down your way (unless you plan to travel up here)?? We could always meet in Las Vegas or something like that and have fun.
Love to turn you on even more. :p


i would love to visit you. i bet it's beautiful.
 
And Liz, UM has a toy collection and a half, and from the pics, she knows how to se them! :nana:
 
Back
Top