elizabeth22673
Daddy's Little Girl
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2006
- Posts
- 20,494
purfecthost said:hope it's really soon then![]()
thanks gorgeous. what are your plans for the rest of the weekend. it's late evening there now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
purfecthost said:hope it's really soon then![]()
it's 11pm hereelizabeth22673 said:thanks gorgeous. what are your plans for the rest of the weekend. it's late evening there now.
purfecthost said:it's 11pm here
no real plans for tomorrow
just wait and see what happens![]()
![]()
![]()
you?

hope you will be sweetieelizabeth22673 said:no plans. but i'd sure like to be well enough to visit my mom.![]()
purfecthost said:hope you will be sweetie
she live far away?
is hosp close to you?elizabeth22673 said:it's not too far. she'll be in the hospital at least another night if not two.
purfecthost said:is hosp close to you?
will they let you in with you having a cold?elizabeth22673 said:yea not too far.
purfecthost said:will they let you in with you having a cold?
i know sweetieelizabeth22673 said:well i don't want to get my mom sick. otherwise i'd be there in a second.

elizabeth22673 said:it would be my pleasure.............![]()

bodthemod said:Cum inside you... tis my dream![]()
![]()
sidekick06 said:Hey liz how you doing I'm loving your pics I would love to suck on those tits
jason_jenn said:Good Evening, sweet, Liz. I hope the weekend is shaping up well for you.![]()
Thanks to you I'm doing great..and I think you should gave us an ass pic for the 5000 postelizabeth22673 said:hi sweetie. welcome.glad you like my pics. how are you this evening?
sidekick06 said:Thanks to you I'm doing great..and I think you should gave us an ass pic for the 5000 post
there is nothin wrong with ur size ur just perfect xxx me + my partner found them sexy keep um cominelizabeth22673 said:========================================================
Hi Everyone,
Kind of afraid but excited to share some pics with you. Please...if you dont like added pounds on a woman, you might want to leave now......OK, you've been warned.![]()
Hope you like. Going to start off a bit slow![]()
ps. i apologize ahead of the time for the date showing up on some of these![]()
welshfolk said:there is nothin wrong with ur size ur just perfect xxx me + my partner found them sexy keep um comin

sidekick06 said:I would love to see you bent over naked showing your ass and pussy is that good enough for you?