Plus Size Chick's First Pic Thread

elizabeth22673 said:
My 5000th Post~

That should tell me something right? Get a life... LOL

If I wasn't so sick I'd try to post a special picture for y'all.

But seriously...

It sounds really lame, but before I started posting pics in May of this year, I thought I was just another sorry looking fattie to everyone. And, mind you, still may be to most, but that is ok. I've made peace with that and many things recently. You all have helped me feel beautiful. I already know that on the inside I'm a pretty decent person. I have faults, of course. But I feel good about who I am on the inside. You all have made me feel absolutely beautiful on the outside. It has done wonders for my self-esteem. What a gift you all have given me!!!

Please pat yourselves on the back..each and everyone of you..for making this ordinary, overweight, mommy feel alive and sexy again.

*kisses*

Thank you all so much. :rose:
Liz

ps. (thank you big brother for reminding me this is my 5000th...i knew it was coming up, but would have forgotten)


my pleasure sweetie :kiss:
is what big brothers are for:) lol
 
Hi sweetie! :kiss: Just stopping by to wish such a beautiful woman hello. You are an amazing friend hun. Thank you. :kiss: :kiss:
 
360chick said:
Hi sweetie! :kiss: Just stopping by to wish such a beautiful woman hello. You are an amazing friend hun. Thank you. :kiss: :kiss:

People like you bring out the good in others you know. :rose:
Liz
 
elizabeth22673 said:
My 5000th Post~

That should tell me something right? Get a life... LOL

If I wasn't so sick I'd try to post a special picture for y'all.

But seriously...

It sounds really lame, but before I started posting pics in May of this year, I thought I was just another sorry looking fattie to everyone. And, mind you, still may be to most, but that is ok. I've made peace with that and many things recently. You all have helped me feel beautiful. I already know that on the inside I'm a pretty decent person. I have faults, of course. But I feel good about who I am on the inside. You all have made me feel absolutely beautiful on the outside. It has done wonders for my self-esteem. What a gift you all have given me!!!

Please pat yourselves on the back..each and everyone of you..for making this ordinary, overweight, mommy feel alive and sexy again.

*kisses*

Thank you all so much. :rose:
Liz

ps. (thank you big brother for reminding me this is my 5000th...i knew it was coming up, but would have forgotten)
Congratulations!

Your perception of yourself has changed. I remember when I first met you here in your thread. You had just been through a rough time, and believing all the negative things that were being said about you didn't help, either.

Now, the beautiful, fun, damn sexy Elizabeth has emerged, stronger, sexier (which I didn't think was possible, as much of a hottie as you are) woman with a new found set of cravings, desires, and really, really erotic photos!

Keep at it, dear lady! I can't wait to see what happens for your next 5,000 posts!

:rose: x 5,000. Let's fill the bed and the bathtub!

KR
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
Congratulations!

Your perception of yourself has changed. I remember when I first met you here in your thread. You had just been through a rough time, and believing all the negative things that were being said about you didn't help, either.

Now, the beautiful, fun, damn sexy Elizabeth has emerged, stronger, sexier (which I didn't think was possible, as much of a hottie as you are) woman with a new found set of cravings, desires, and really, really erotic photos!

Keep at it, dear lady! I can't wait to see what happens for your next 5,000 posts!

:rose: x 5,000. Let's fill the bed and the bathtub!

KR

you can really tell a difference KR just with my posts? i know that i feel incredibly lucky to have you all cheering me on. it does wonders for my insides. makes me smile.

thank you my dear friend :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
elizabeth22673 said:
you can really tell a difference KR just with my posts? i know that i feel incredibly lucky to have you all cheering me on. it does wonders for my insides. makes me smile.

thank you my dear friend :rose: :rose: :rose:
I won't post here what I want to do to your insides...I'll leave that to the imagination of the folks who read the thread.

There is a definite difference, especially in your confidence level. You aren't so easily swayed to the negative anymore. You run with the good, and mostly ignore the bad. Now we just have to continue to admire what you have to offer, whatever that may be!

:rose:

KR
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
I won't post here what I want to do to your insides...I'll leave that to the imagination of the folks who read the thread.

There is a definite difference, especially in your confidence level. You aren't so easily swayed to the negative anymore. You run with the good, and mostly ignore the bad. Now we just have to continue to admire what you have to offer, whatever that may be!

:rose:

KR


KR, it's easy to be more confident and ignore the negative *things* when I have such a wonderful friend. Someone who has been there for me when I need. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. You are a wonderful influence and a friend anyone would be lucky to have.
You are a true friend. :rose:
Liz
 
elizabeth22673 said:
KR, it's easy to be more confident and ignore the negative *things* when I have such a wonderful friend. Someone who has been there for me when I need. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. You are a wonderful influence and a friend anyone would be lucky to have.
You are a true friend. :rose:
Liz
Coming from you, that means a great deal to me. I'm honored to be called friend by you, knowing how many equally wonderful men there are that you've become acquainted with here.

:rose:

:kiss: just because.

KR
 
liz, what a nice thread you've got here. this is my first post in it and i already feel welcomed :rose:
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
Coming from you, that means a great deal to me. I'm honored to be called friend by you, knowing how many equally wonderful men there are that you've become acquainted with here.

:rose:

:kiss: just because.

KR


And with that, I wish you a wonderful evening. I am going to retire for the night. And a :kiss: for you also..just because.
Liz
 
Just a quick bump for a lovely lady. Will stop by later today for a more, well deserved bump and grind.
 
Back
Top