Poker Night..last try

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
My character is Ashley. she is 18 and staying with her uncle for the summer. he asks her to help him with one of his poker nights. h is buddies try to molest her w o her uncle seeing them. she is wearing a pink blouse black pleated skirt 4" above the knees nude pantyhose 3" strappy heels post to begin
 
character: justin, age 29, tan, in shape, 6'3.

i say hello to you in a flirtatious way as i sit down with the guys at the poker table. i ask your uncle "you have a beautiful neice" as i see you walk into the other room, watchin your ass sway
 
I sit upon you lap "for luck" one guy sitting next to you whispers a dare to you about trying to get a hand up under m skirt as he says to u....
 
he says "hey justin, bet ya wont try to make move on her" i look at him and lightly bring my hand up your leg and slightly under your skirt to feel if your pussy is wet for me yet as i give you this look
 
I feel your hand slip up my nylon clad thighs,and try to act normal so my uncle will not get suspicious. My breathing increases as it gets higher.Hoping you will stop before you discover I am shaved and pantiless underneath my pantyhose.
 
i slide my hand further up your leg and then discover that you arent wearing any panties underneath. i give you a look and wink at you secretly as i move you off of me and tell the guys "gotta visit the bathroom, be right back fellas" as i walk away to the bathroom i i motion to you to follow me sneakily.
 
I then proceed to throw you down on the bathroom floor and unleash a big, steaming hot fudge dragon all over your chest.
 
Richard Harris is a 37 year-old, white Irish-American who is 5 ft 10 and looks after himself by going jogging six miles every morning.

Richard arrives that the house late and lets himself in. "Sorry I'm late" as he says every single week. "You're be late for your own funeral" her uncle replies.

Just as Richard sits down he hears the creaking of an opening door. Ashley's uncle says "hun would you get Richard a beer please?"
 
I say "Yes uncle" i return a few moments later and sit on Richard's lap for luck. i feel you try to feel up my nylon clad legs as i try to sit normal to not draw any attention.
 
Ken Ableton is a 40 year old white male 5'9''. He instructs a self-defense course at the local college.

Taking my eyes off of Ashley I joke to her uncle that he's losing so much money to us tonight that some of us may win possession of his most valuable things.
 
With Ashley sitting on his lap Richard yearns for the young lady and after a few mouthfuls of beer to lower his inhibitions, he lets his hands wander up her incredibly smooth nylon clad legs. His hands delicately running over her see-through panty hose, stroking the young woman's calf's at first. He couldn't help but notice how toned they were before his fingers slipped tracing up on to her thighs.

Young Ashley continued to sit there as if nothing was happening conversing with her uncle and his friends. His large hands beginning to stray under her pleated skirt, rubbing her thighs sensuously.
 
I try to sit as normal as possible as Richard's hands go higher. I squirm a bit as his touch feels nice on my silky smooth toned legs. My uncle none the wiser as he deals the cards.
 
"Ashley would you like to get my two cards replaced" indicating which ones he'd like folded for replacements. As he spoke his other hand slipped between her thighs, his hand sliding between her open legs and pressing against her pussy barely covered by a slender, see-through, nylon covering. Richard felt her body stiffen against his as she felt the slightest of touches against her .
 
I gasp softly as you discover I am shaved and pantiless underneath my pantyhose. I fold the two cards you asked for and hand you two more. As i sit there watching my uncle deal the cards totally unaware of one of his buddies's hands is up my skirt.
 
"How does that feel?" Richard whispers into her ear , his fingers gently intruding between her soft fleshy folds, pressing her panty hose and his big manly fingers into her shaven entrance. His other arm wrapped tightly around her waist minimising how much her body squirmed with pleasure.

"I'm out" he responded upon his turn seeing his hand.
 
I bite my lower lip as i feel Richards finger and the nylon material of my pantyhose tease my pussy lips and just inside of my pussy walls. i feel his grip tighten and I should get up but I like the naughty attention as he folds and watches the rest of the hand.
 
Richard jokes with Ashley's uncle and their poker buddies as they deal him in for the next hand. Under the table his finger teases up and down her slit dipping into the young woman's pussy up to the first knuckle, stroking her slow and sensuously, glancing to see her trying to contain herself.

"do you want to play this hand for me.. for luck" he said to Ashley smiling towards the rest of the guys as he slipped his finger inside her upto his second knuckle, tearing a hole in the crotch of her panty hose. He heard her silently gasp as he did.
 
"AHHH" I gasp as I feel you tear a small hole in my pantyhose, I try to sit and play your hand as your finger worms inside of my tight shaved pussy. I kind of want this hand to end so you go back to your cards but guys keep checking and bets go around making the round longer.
 
Richard pulls his finger back out of her tight shaven pussy before dipping it back again and out of her, Ashley swiftly becoming wetter with every penetration. He then slips his lengthy finger all the way in and pushing it in as deep as he can, her pussy gripping his digit, exciting the young woman upon his lap. "That feels good, doesn't it" he whispered into Ashley's ear while everybody was focusing on her uncle. Richard then started to work his thumb while his finger was embedded deeply inside her. Gently teasing have clit.
 
Back
Top