Possessed ((Open))

X

xTerrax

Guest
Amanda was a young girl, about eighteen years old. An extremely attractive woman who was in a boring relationship with an accountant, who never really paid attention to her, despite her great features.

What is remarkable about Amanda, is her body. Her pink hair reaches to almost her hips and her eyes are hazel. Her breasts are a full DD cup, which are more than a handful. Her ass is admired too, seeing how ample and plentiful it is makes people just want to give it a slap or squeeze.

Her life was repetitive and never seemed to change. She went to school and was planning on getting her degree in teaching. Well, it would change that day...

It was her break and she was at her apartment. Her tight black shit showed off her massive breasts, with a small skull right in the middle. Her tight jeans hugged her ample buttocks tightly, much to everyone's satisfaction.

There was something that this woman knew nothing about. It was strange but her boyfriend got possessed by a spirit during the night. A spirit of a man filled with lust and unfulfilled desires. And he was on his way to see her, since he knew everything and everyone of his host's history. What more, is that this spirit had the power to bend anyone to his will. If he wanted, he could ravish young Amanda until the end of time.

Amanda was cleaning up her apartment, when suddenly there was loud knocking. She went to answer it to see none other than her boyfriend.


"Um...hi." she said in her usual warm voice. "What brings you here?"

((Closed! ))
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The young man was fairly easy to control, a whimpy little thing that was more boy than man. Normally, he would be too shy and mild-mannered to do what I was about to do, but together, we were prepared to give little miss Amanda the fuck of her life.

"Oh, nothing much," we said as Amanda answered the door. "Besides, what excuse do I need to see a pretty thing like you?" I spoke in the kid's voice, of course, since that's what Amanda would expect. We invited ourselves in, and stepped clear of the door so Amanda couldn't shut it in our faces.
 
Amanda found things already a little bizarre. After all, he usually didn't give her compliments and such so easily. Whatever the case, she smiled and let him- them in.

"Please come in. I wasn't expecting you to show up though. Did work finish early today?" she asked as he walked in, the door closing behind him.
 
"Yes, as a matter of fact, it did," we said, placing an arm around Amanda's shoulder. We drew her close, until one massive boob was touching our chest. "So I decided I'd come straight here. I was thinking about you all day. I am just dying to see you, babe."
 
She smiled as her boyfriend's arm went around her shoulders, drawing her close. He was way more affectionate than usual, making the younger woman assume that he simply had a good morning. Amanda smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

"How about some tea honey?" she said, smiling warmly.
 
The boy tried to resist as he guessed what was coming - that this was more than just a social call - but I nonetheless resumed control. Together, we followed Amanda into the kitchen.

"Actually, I was thinking something more along the lines of some milk," we said, eyeing her breasts. They were so big and full, I wanted the boy to just take them, fondle them, and motorboat them; then feed on them like the little baby he was.
 
"Actually, I was thinking something more along the lines of some milk,"

"Oh, okay." Amanda said, not noticing that his eyes were glancing to her large breasts. She reached up the cabinet, taking out a glass and filling it with milk. Yet another circumstance that was strange, tea was something he couldn't live without. How odd.

"Here you go." she said, walking to him with the glass.
 
"You're so pretty when you walk like that," we said as Amanda approached us. We reached out and brushed a lock of pink hair from her face. We leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth.
 
"You're so pretty when you walk like that,"

"Mmph!" she tried to speak as he caught her off guard with a kiss. Naturally, Amanda placed the glass away as his tongue practically attacked her lips. This definitely was not like him. What was with this sudden burst of confidence?

While she was thinking, he managed to snake his tongue into her mouth, tasting her saliva.
 
Next, we wrapped our arms around Amanda's soft, warm body. We pulled her into a tight embrace, snuggling up against her big, soft breasts. One hand gently caressed her back, while the other pushed her upper body close against our chest, mashing her tits against us. All the while, we tenderly continued kissing her soft, moist lips. The boy's cock started to grow longer and harder, though it did not start becoming erect yet.
 
Before the woman knew it, she was melting into the kiss, closing her eyes as the sounds of their make out session enveloped the room. His touch felt rather nice, with the combination of holding her close and his other hand caressing her back. Amanda broke out the kiss just for a moment it seemed, as she asked smiling:

"Wow. When did you get so affectionate?"
 
"Since I realized I loved you," we said gently. "Amanda, you are so beautiful. I love you so much." As we leaned in for another kiss, the boy briefly whispered with much effort, "Amanda... Kick me in the balls... Run..." I silenced the brat by pressing his lips against Amanda's and forcing our tongue into her mouth while snuggling close to her young, strong body.
 
"Since I realized I loved you, Amanda, you are so beautiful. I love you so much." he said, leaning for a kiss. Against her better judgment, so was she. Everything seemed relatively normal until she heard a whisper

"Amanda... Kick me in the balls... Run..."

Her eyes widened. Did he really whisper that? Her thoughts were silenced as his tongue rapidly got in, dominating her own. She leaned in closer to him, enjoying this new found love and passion.
 
Gently, we slid our hand around Amanda's back and began to gently massage her tummy. Our caresses slowly worked thier way up her side and began to brush against the bottom of her boobs. With our other hand, we squeezed her close to us, snuggling against her breasts as we continued to kiss her passionately and lovingly.
 
She sighed out of the kiss for half a second before going back in, enjoying the feel of his tongue against her own. For the first time, it seem that his hands went to her skin, touching her firm tummy, just barely touching the bottom of her breasts, exploring untouched territory, so to speak.

After a while, Amanda broke of the kiss.

"Mm, maybe we should sit down..."
she said, getting a little tired of standing up. After all, there was a nice comfortable couch near them.
 
Reluctantly, we broke the kiss. "Yes," we said. "Perhaps we should." We glid our hands across her tummy one last time, and took her hand; leading her to the sofa. Once there, we pushed her down onto the couch and sat next to her. We started massaging her belly again, while wrapping our other arm around her back to bring ourselves closer to her body.
 
"Perhaps we should."

His hands got to her stomach once again before taking her hand, leading us to the couch. Amanda was pushed onto the sofa as her boyfriend's hands got under her shirt once more, caressing her belly as she liked it, the other going to her back, pulling her closer.

They kissed for a while but once again, Amanda broke out. Not because she didn't like, but before for the fact that it felt uncomfortable.

"Hold on" she said smiling before sitting on his lap so they could be more maneuvering if it was needed. "Are you sure you don't miss work?" Amanda said almost whispering, heading for another kiss.
 
"I don't really care about work," we said. "Not when I have you, babe." We continued to stroke Amanda's belly, slowly reaching under her shirt to rub her bare skin. Having her on our lap made our cock swell up even more. We pulled Amanda in close again, pushing one of her boobs against us again. We accepted her kiss hungrily as we held her close.
 
"I don't really care about work, not when I have you, babe." he said, moving in and devouring Amanda into a kiss. His hands began to move more and more on her soft skin, pulling her closer and closer to him. Her hands hesitantly move themselves onto his back, as a moan escaped her lips.
 
We lovingly finished off Amanda's stomach, then withdrew our hand from her shirt. We clamped it on her breast and gently squeezed. Her breast seemed to overflow from our hand due to it's enormous size. With our other hand, we began to stroke the side of her stomach as we held her even closer.
 
His hands pulled out of her shirt and went ahead to Amanda's large breasts, gently giving them a squeeze. His hands obviously marveled at their size, as her boobs were more than a handful. The other hand stroked her lovely stomach as she let out a satisfying sigh, arching her back slightly.
 
"You have such a beautiful stomach," we said, gently breaking the kiss. "And your boobs are so soft and so big. I can't believe you're mine. All mine." Our eyes fell on her tatoo. "I love your tatoo," we said, and gently kissed it.
 
"And your boobs are so soft and so big. I can't believe you're mine. All mine."

That was the first time he had ever spoken like that, but at this point Amanda didn't really mind. If fact, she just seemed to encourage the behavior as he kissed the top of the breasts. "Yes...I'm all yours." she whispered.
 
I was glad I had somewhat of a soft spot for the kid. I had considered taking his sister who was every inch as gorgeous as Amanda - with slightly larger boobs, a tighter stomach, and no tatoos - but the bitch was way too old and knew her baby brother too well to be taken by my act. Amanda was by far better - young, gullible, and horny. She surrendered easily to our combined assualt. We kissed her lips again as we started massaging her tit, moving it up and down as though we couldn't decide to pop it out of her top or keep it in.
 
Amanda's hands gently grasped Peter's back, holding onto him as he continued to make out with the young, inexperienced woman. His hands massaged her large breasts, gently moving them up and down despite them being inside the confines of her shirt and bra. Amanda couldn't complain, this was more than she had ever done before.
 
Back
Top